Anyone alive here?

• Thread starter IVIars
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

Not much to talk about until final rules come out at end of month I guess.

S

SENSI P

you could hear a pin drop in this sub-forum

I know right, i dont know what it is but theres not much goin on in here, maybe its the fact that we as arizona growers always had to be extremely careful and quite and i guess we still kinda are cant wait till this changes then its time for us to unite and put arizona on the map boys but until then stay safe.

C

cheech

I know right, i dont know what it is but theres not much goin on in here, maybe its the fact that we as arizona growers always had to be extremely careful and quite and i guess we still kinda are cant wait till this changes then its time for us to unite and put arizona on the map boys but until then stay safe.

fuck, i wish i would have seen this before u were banned.. what's the deal with az now? my buddy went to asu and said possession was a felony.... holllly shittt

I

IVIars

yup it is. the state wants money. They arrest you, spend 24hrs in jail, get out on OR, go to court, they will drop it off your record if you pay alot in fines, plus go attend classes, plus going to TASC where you pee every week. All the while paying for everything they make you do. And the guy doing the classes will even tell you if youre here on MJ charges you have no problem at all, cause its not that bad. Or you can just take the classes, pay fines and have it dropped to a misdemeanor. Its all about the benjamins foo

Latest posts

Top Bottom