Anyone been to this place?

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Has anyone been to the Grand Traverse Compassionate Connection before? I hear that they are going to be carring some buds from my genetics soon and wanted to know more about the place. Here`s a link;

B

boroboro

I've been around there off and on for a year or so. Until about 6 months ago it was mostly a place for new patients or prospective new patients to come and learn what is involved in the process to get certified as a patient or caregiver.

Lately the interest of people attending the meetings seems to have shifted toward the 'farmer's market' in the second half of the meeting. Most of the growers there have been around for a while, but there are some new faces showing up.

In my opinion they seem to have a solid setup for the local legal environment (patient to patient transfers only, maybe a donation from the grower to the club for the meeting space but otherwise the club isn't involved directly), and they definitely have more friendly contacts in local government than the new dispensary type operations showing up in town.

U

Urbangrowths

Hello all, wow seems weird reading about this on the farm. Kinda surreal lol. U bet ur gears gonna be there mark. I'm having pre '98 tested next week with a couple other strains and running a full throttle pre98, and banana OG run. Cutting today!!! Borabora, the GTCC would like to thank you for the kind words. It's alot of people that make the place what it is. Well, I guess I'd like to openly invite any legal patients in the Northern MI area to come check us out. If you are interested in becoming legal, we can def help out with that too. Thanks for posting the link Mark!!! It's a privilege running your gear my friend. I'll shoot you some words out shortly.
Peace

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`d really like to take a trip out that way soon as the weather calms down a bit.I like the way your club seems to be set up,much different than the way Cali clubs operate and it seems more in line with the needs of patient/farmers and less corperate. I`ve also been thinking about a 215 friendly coffee shop enviroment that doesn`t involve despencing, but just allows a safe place for patients to congragate.It doesn`t all have to be about the money! Nothing wrong with making a fair living off your labours but there has got to be more to the movement than just the capitol gains. People have got away from the culture and love born in the 60`s and many of our younger brothers are just to young to remember it!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Oh having it tested? Can you post the results? Kind of like to see some pics of your grow of my gear. How did it turn out for you? Hope well Brother! I sure loved both the Banana OG and the Pre 98. What else you running?

J

jayrock

I have been to gtcc a couple times myself. Know a couple of the directors personally. They are very nice people with the proper mentality of medical in mind. Have been shown great hospitality by the club members. Definately recommend them if you are up that way.

U

Urbangrowths

Hey mark, the lab is full of fire right now. Aliendog, Guava Dawg's, SFV bx2, OG #18, Pre '98, Banana OG, Triangle Kush, and my cut of LA Con (Lil Fire) which tested at 16.1% THC. As soon as I have chosen an alien and guava mother I will begin searching through the TOK (Talk of Kabul) Gonna be a busy year!!!

Mi amigo Jayrock, what it is brother!!! We all thank you for the compliments.

Hindu, any thoughts on how the new amendments up here will effect CA?

Peace to all, and happy growing!!!

P

peskygnome

Yeah that la con, pre 98 and banana og was the fire urbangrowths sweet job on them ladies. So I've been down to Gtcc and it is the bomb! Friendly people awesome selection. Defiantly a place to check out if your a legal patient and they Also do certifications.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Looks like GTCC changed up there web ste a little the other day! Hey how`s the weather like out that way these days? Might want to take a trip out that way in the next few weeks.

U

Urbangrowths

Hey mark, the weather has been improving for the time being. Hopeful we have seen the last of the heavy snowfall. Should be a beautiful drive my friend.
Yea we'll be making alot of upgrades to the site over the next 2 weeks. Should be something special when were done.

No doubt pesky, the pre 98 was def fire, can't wait to induce round 2.

Hk, u should start a thread about ur spot bro... Let ppl that are interested know what's up right??

Peace and happy growing folks, I'm off to blow a fatty of LA!!!

G

gorillagrower

Hey Mark ....... I am currently running your TOK. they are lookin really nice. At 3 1/2 weeks into flower I gotta say they have the biggest flowers so far of anything in my grow at this moment. I will get some nice shots of the 3 of them ( 3 diff from seed ) over the weekend and post them up for you to check out.

As for GTCC i have had a few dealings with the brother who runs it and chat with him quit often ( you know who you are ) and I gotta say he is a great guy. Very friendly and helpful and has a great concern for his members as well as fellow medical members on this board as well as others. Hes always tryn to help them out in anyway he can. I would recommend him to ANYONE and I dont usually give out recomendations

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Your going to love the Tok my friend! Heady fire for sure!

All I hear is nice things about GTCC and there crew!

G

gorillagrower

Not sure if I can post pics yet but Im gonna try. These are of your TOK Mark. They have been in flower 4 weeks today

TOKK
TOK 3 2
TOK 2 lower bud
U

Urbangrowths

What up GG, those TOK's are looking good brother!!! They're in line to get cracked on my end. I keep sayin it, this looks like the year of fire for lots of ppl...
Good to see ya around homie!!!
Peace

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Nice shots of the Talk of Kabul.They should fill in nicely.Let us see them when your ready to harvast them! Your going to love that smoke Brother!

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
UG looks like you got hit by old man winter one more time! Hope the roads are clear early next month. So got any pics of that Pre 98 to put up yet? I`m not sure if I missed your call the other day or you didn`t ring me but we got a little time to see how the weather goes before I head out your way anyway.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Any up dates on the ToK pics yet? Should start looking more plump soon eh?

Top Bottom