Anyone bustn there ECSD S1's from Divine?

• Thread starter ibTheMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ibTheMan

Has anyone busted or is go n to bust there Divine ECSD S1's? If not why? what the hell?
im either go n to start WiFi or ECSD what should i do? you bunch of bags of CrAzY money's.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
How about a few of each every wifi bean is a keeper and the ecsd should be awesome too wish I could of grabbed the ecsd s1.

soserthc1

soserthc1

where is the ECSD originated from as i am from the east coast and its the first time i have heard of a strain named after anything from my side of states, that is untill i bust out some of my crosses.

I

ibTheMan

Im not sure Maybe someone one knows, Some say Original SD, Daywrecker, and ECSD are the same, most say there different i have no idea, im just lookn for Diesely/Fuely taste with good yield.

I just cant figure out why anyone else that scored these aint popn um?
Seems like they could be the best beens ever?
i have 2 packs of ECSD S1's

soserthc1

soserthc1

there is all long thread on here with mulitiple pictures of ecsd - though some of the pictures are debated about the authinticity of them..... search it

I

ibTheMan

Yah ive looked at it for Hours,lol i would be hopen for better then the Mom.

winta

winta

i say pop the ECSD S1s! im runnin Rez's Sour Diesal IBL so i would love to see the similarities in the 2 :)

Has anyone busted or is go n to bust there Divine ECSD S1's? If not why? what the hell?
im either go n to start WiFi or ECSD what should i do? you bunch of bags of CrAzY money's.

winta

winta

heres some info on ECSD and Orignal Diesal bro :)

• 'Sour Diesel' aka ECSD came from an accidental cross of ('91 Chemdog x Mass Super Skunk/NL)x DNL after the DNL hermed and seeded the room. The DNL's lineage is NL/Shiva x Hawaiian.
• Original Diesel' (also known as Diesel #1, Headband, Daywrecker Diesel, Underdawg) came from a cross of '91 Chemdog x (Mass Super Skunk x Sensi's Northern Lights) done by a guy known as ‘weasel’.

where is the ECSD originated from as i am from the east coast and its the first time i have heard of a strain named after anything from my side of states, that is untill i bust out some of my crosses.

there is all long thread on here with mulitiple pictures of ecsd - though some of the pictures are debated about the authinticity of them..... search it

S

Shamrock

Pop those ECSD S1's bro! I popped a few casey jones X ECSD. They are about 3-4" tall. Trics on the leaves. I got a good feelin about these bitches.

2DogWalker

Ib,

Get that shit wet dude, dont be afraid! The wifi are cracked and coming get on them S1s dude your gonna have something special start em all and find greatness brother!!!

I got some TrestarDawg and Guava13 from Topdawg growing up right now too, gonna be some fuckin fiah!!!!

2Dog

Latest posts

Top Bottom