Anyone challenging the 25 mile rule

• Thread starter red x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea the judge actually ruled that patients dont have the right to grow marijuana at all.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

The judge did leave an out or another avenue for them to challenge the rule if u ask me the lawyer isnt really bright.
Guarantee if they flip it up and sue for monetary damages or reimbursement for all the patients that went and bought grow equipment and such they would be signing a whole new tune afterall the attorney general did say she was not going to allow for dispensarys and that she was going to allow for patients to grow there own meds so they had access to them than 2yrs later opens the dispensary doors.. There is a case for class action to at least get compensation and for 40,000 patients that should get quite costly very quickly i could see the health department quickly settleing out of court on allowing at least those patients to be grandfathered in like what was originally discussed.
I have over 15k outta pocket. I know peeps with twice that and thats not even counting the caregivers that fully vested and bought wharehouses and built additions on there homes and such.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

People thinking these 25mile rule loopholes arent being written in intentionally are highly mistaken. These lawmakers have watched these biggers states and there problems from these huge greedy growers and are shutting them down intentionally going to dispensary states to im sure inevitably totally cut out the private dispensary ownerz so its all fully state and federally ran and regulated and there doing right under our noses with this rec shit. I hate thinking about this stuff lol

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

People thinking these 25mile rule loopholes arent being written in intentionally are highly mistaken. These lawmakers have watched these biggers states and there problems from these huge greedy growers and are shutting them down intentionally going to dispensary states to im sure inevitably totally cut out the private dispensary ownerz so its all fully state and federally ran and regulated and there doing right under our noses with this rec shit. I hate thinking about this stuff lol

Ikr! See where Arizona is going wrong is the LAWYER'S they used to fight this case. I've talked with plenty Jewish bulldog lawyers who are ready to tear ass thru Arizona. But the fees are ridiculous. I tried to picket and gather folks, but sadly and oddly enough. AriZona has THEIR people MENTALLY CHECKED. .They AFRAID to stand UP.. I say SHUT UP,GROW FOR YOURSELF. IF you gonna sell good luck. .

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Ikr! See where Arizona is going wrong is the LAWYER'S they used to fight this case. I've talked with plenty Jewish bulldog lawyers who are ready to tear ass thru Arizona. But the fees are ridiculous. I tried to picket and gather folks, but sadly and oddly enough. AriZona has THEIR people MENTALLY CHECKED. .They AFRAID to stand UP.. I say SHUT UP,GROW FOR YOURSELF. IF you gonna sell good luck. .
I agree gamers the lawyer totally dropped the ball hes a criminal law guy man. U gotta go after the state in there pockets if u wanna get anything done and the lawsuit is there all they need to do is file man go after that reimbursement the health departments going to start cooperateing guaranteed.
And the reimbursement case is there point blank she said no dispensarys and that patients could grow period.
Than she turned around and said no more growing.
Ok wheres my reimbursement than im entitled to it we all are but like u said gamers getting a good lawyer cost money.

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

I agree gamers the lawyer totally dropped the ball hes a criminal law guy man. U gotta go after the state in there pockets if u wanna get anything done and the lawsuit is there all they need to do is file man go after that reimbursement the health departments going to start cooperateing guaranteed.
And the reimbursement case is there point blank she said no dispensarys and that patients could grow period.
Than she turned around and said no more growing.
Ok wheres my reimbursement than im entitled to it we all are but like u said gamers getting a good lawyer cost money.

Tbh Paper!, i was out and about over a yr or so. Going thru trials and tribulations. Needed energy and fighting for LIBERTY and FREEDOMS In MY DNA..After i seen the ENERGY i was getting back from native arizonians (which was none). I said Fuck this im from California if THIS what they want letem fight. If people BORN and raised here don't care, Fuckem! It's crazy the FEAR the state here puts down upon they people. .nd they eat it like SHIT PIE! Smh

R

red x

Sure as hell don't need Cali boys telling me what's up.
Don't like it ? Stay out.
The 25 mile rule will fall
Just a matter of time
The judge said the magic words don't know why they didn't amend the complaint like she suggested
Peace
Ez

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

Sure as hell don't need Cali boys telling me what's up.
Don't like it ? Stay out.
The 25 mile rule will fall
Just a matter of time
The judge said the magic words don't know why they didn't amend the complaint like she suggested
Peace
Ez

Would a WIZARD or NAZI be more sufficient? No disrespect, but arizonians need SOMEBODY to tellem what's up . Cuz people here dont have a CLUE!

R

red x

We don't let people tell us what's up
And if anyone of you have a clue, I'll let u know
Peace
Ez

Gamrstwin36

Gamrstwin36

We don't let people tell us what's up
And if anyone of you have a clue, I'll let u know
Peace
Ez

Yeah i know. .My NATIVE brothers here tell me the same everyday . PITTY. . JJust A PITTY . We're ALL in the same ring ..GUESS ITS A ROYAL RUMBLE!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Yea i dont understand why the pot lawyer just gave up man the judge gave him an out in the verdict.
Classaction for reimbursement is there im totally surprised nobodys pursueing it.

R

red x

No the issue is the 25 mile rule creates 2 class of people in violation of equal protection.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Good point Red i was just thinking that Brewer made the public statement she was going to allow patients to grow and not open dispensarys so that there has to be plenty enuff for at least reimbursements, it has to be theres no other 2 ways to cut that i wouldnt think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom