Anyone come across this before ?

• Thread starter Jonnypierce
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

Hey there growers, quick question ? I'm currently 10 days into flower just been having a good look at them and noticed most of them are growing 11 fingered leaves up near the top of the plant, I've never personally seen leaves like these so obviously I'm wondering if it's a bad thing ? Or am I just panicking ? Any input is greatly appreciated

Anyone come across this before
growsince79

growsince79

normal, as it flowers it will go to 9 then 7 -5-3-1...

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

If this is making you panic, I want to know the strain of weed you're smoking and get it going in my tent, right away.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

If this is making you panic, I want to know the strain of weed you're smoking and get it going in my tent, right away.
It's only My third grow pal so if I come across summat that hasn't happened my first two times then obviously alarm bells are gonna start ringing 😂🤦‍♂️

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's only My third grow pal so if I come across summat that hasn't happened my first two times then obviously alarm bells are gonna start ringing 😂🤦‍♂️
In every grow, it seems, there is some plant part or another that does something amusing like this. Wait until you get a little flower in the center of a leaf.

Jonnypierce

Jonnypierce

I've had 13 several times. One time I had 14.
Well I had a look on Google to see what research I cud do about it and I'm not sure of how true it is but people are saying its a sign of a healthy plant 🤷‍♂️ just never seen it before so alarm bells started to ring lol

growsince79

growsince79

Well I had a look on Google to see what research I cud do about it and I'm not sure of how true it is but people are saying its a sign of a healthy plant 🤷‍♂️ just never seen it before so alarm bells started to ring lol
That's kinda true. But it also depends on genetics. I've had some healthy plants that never get past 7.

Latest posts

Top Bottom