Anyone dunk when using Forbid 4F?

• Thread starter Scrappy-doo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo

Premium Member
Supporter
Wondering if this is something you can just dunk your plants into or is it only to be used as a spray?

xrob415x

xrob415x

I did a forbid @2ml a gallon dunk with indicator and about half of my babies died the next day. Seems weird because I have done forbid dunks in the past at 1ml with no problems. I spray established plants at 2 ml with no problem also.

treebark1950

treebark1950

the proper dose for forbid is .625 ml to 1.2ml per gallon.

Anymore and you will fry the shit outta your babies.

Leave out of direct light for a few hours and then spray again with pain water, let dry and turn lights back on

nangonug

nangonug

Premium Member
Supporter
Here is one more example of why these things should not be avaliable to children! Use as directed ! First off Forbid is for Ornimental plants not edibles. Be informed and use pesticides as directed. Misuse of pesticides is the Number one reason for pest resistence to pesticides. Establish a pest management plan and stick to it! If you still got mites after spraying forbid as per directions then you got's some serious problems. Better just pack up shop and leave if thats the case. Have you tryied food crop safe miticides first? Do you always lead with a Nuke when some properly used napalm will do? Go to your local department of aggriculture and find there recomended mite management program. Follow it and save the nuke's for the end day's. Also order some of cap's bennies. follow direction's and see if you get results. Peace

treebark1950

treebark1950

When I first get cuts, clones, teens, or whatever from where ever all new plants go to a separate quarantine spot, Day 1 I spray with Forbid at .625 ml a gallon, I do that and day 3 I spray again, I veg out for 30 days, I hit them with neem, and caps bennies during that 30 days, I then clone them and toss the orginal plant. Now new cuts are sprayed in the clone dome with caps bennies, and then once rooted they go to the veg spot.

I got mites from a friend
I got RA's from a different friend

Now that I do this, I haven't had RA's or Mites.

Forbid is used a as a nuke from the initial get go, done twice, then organic from there on out...

When treated right, things like forbid when used in early veg don't show up any longer in flower.

Respirator, gloves, long sleeves, eye covering, etc when messing with it but, if used properly I don't see it being a big deal.

B

bish

Here is one more example of why these things should not be avaliable to children! Use as directed ! First off Forbid is for Ornimental plants not edibles. Be informed and use pesticides as directed. Misuse of pesticides is the Number one reason for pest resistence to pesticides. Establish a pest management plan and stick to it! If you still got mites after spraying forbid as per directions then you got's some serious problems. Better just pack up shop and leave if thats the case. Have you tryied food crop safe miticides first? Do you always lead with a Nuke when some properly used napalm will do? Go to your local department of aggriculture and find there recomended mite management program. Follow it and save the nuke's for the end day's. Also order some of cap's bennies. follow direction's and see if you get results. Peace

Actually forbid it is marketed under oberon for food crops. You can spray tomatoes and harvest the next day. Or greens and harvest a week later. It acts like a strong soap and desicates the mites. I like a one two punch with spinosad. cheers.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
When I first get cuts, clones, teens, or whatever from where ever all new plants go to a separate quarantine spot, Day 1 I spray with Forbid at .625 ml a gallon, I do that and day 3 I spray again, I veg out for 30 days, I hit them with neem, and caps bennies during that 30 days, I then clone them and toss the orginal plant. Now new cuts are sprayed in the clone dome with caps bennies, and then once rooted they go to the veg spot.

I got mites from a friend
I got RA's from a different friend

Now that I do this, I haven't had RA's or Mites.

Forbid is used a as a nuke from the initial get go, done twice, then organic from there on out...

When treated right, things like forbid when used in early veg don't show up any longer in flower.

Respirator, gloves, long sleeves, eye covering, etc when messing with it but, if used properly I don't see it being a big deal.

EXACTLY!!!!!!

Top Bottom