Anyone else have an Arts or Arts Custom bong?

• Thread starter HNIC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HNIC

When Jerome Baker Designs (JBD) was shut down, Jerome and his cousin, Arthur Trammel (I think that was his name), started making bongs (and most likely pipes and bubblers) under the name "Arts." I don't know how long this company lasted, but they certainly had some insane looking pieces! Does anyone have any of these?

*Edited to add pics of my bong which I should have done in the first place*

Dsc 0014sm
Dsc 0016sm
Dsc 0018sm
Dsc 0019sm
Dsc 0023sm
Dsc 0020sm
Dsc 0021sm
G

ganjherbsmoke

pretty sick oldie dude jason is a killer artist that dichro flat cane on those like flowers looks so boss bro
nice tube!

H

HNIC

the impala that's on the back has real gold in it, and that's what sparkles. there's so much detail that it's just nuts! i can't imagine how much time went into making this thing - it's just so sick from all angles! i thought others would have arts pieces to put up on this thread, and i haven't given up hope yet.

Venom818

Venom818

sick piece bro there some local glass blowers here in the sfv that have some sick art pieces but im stuck on my 2 roors.

H

HNIC

yeah i hear you mang. as you can see in pic #1 I have a roor with the beaker bottom and that thing is badass for sure. truth be told though, the midget of the group is the workhorse because my lungs can only take so much from the larger ones. the roor is a 30" and the arts custom is around 26" with a double bubble. when i'm set to just get straight toasted QUICK, the bigger ones get broken out, but otherwise the midget gets used.

H

hbstoner

Heres my arts, got it 2 or 3 years ago. Not anywhere close to the glasswork in yours but still nice. Dont see these around much.

IMG 3432
IMG 3438
R

RickyRicardo

I wish I could find anything half as nice as these around here, I have been wanting to buy a bong or a while but everything I have seen so far is so kitch I cant bear spending money on it...

H

HNIC

Heres my arts, got it 2 or 3 years ago. Not anywhere close to the glasswork in yours but still nice. Dont see these around much.

that thing's fucking sick! i love these pieces. there was so much work and detail put into all of them that i've seen it's just incredible. thanks for posting those pics!

I

illuminato

When Jerome Baker Designs (JBD) was shut down, Jerome and his cousin, Arthur Trammel (I think that was his name), started making bongs (and most likely pipes and bubblers) under the name "Arts." I don't know how long this company lasted, but they certainly had some insane looking pieces! Does anyone have any of these?

I love arts and have two fully worked pieces I want to find a next level custome fully worked piece with the custome stamp I have to ask where did u come across this beautiful piece ,did u have it commissioned on a personal level ?

J

jon johnson

Ok first of all his name is Jeff h. He bought the entire company from Jason inn2003 when he was busted and needed money. So Jeff bought jbd for 130,000 $.lathes glass tubing tools and muriine.Jason can't blow glass he's hired Jeff to make all the replica tubes as of late. Jason is a fraud and makes Chinese glass nowadays. Jefff keeps it real. And hates Jason for badmouthing everthing he does j@son is a jealous tweaker has been. Jeff h. Is the real jerome baker but he is the original Arthur baker. Jason's first cousin. They hate each other but that's cause jason is a bitxhmade lunatic that is a creep and jealous to the bone. He wanted 8o percent of arts glass. And give back 20 percent to Jeff while Jeff still paid for the company and equipment in full w receipts I've seen them. Hope that clarifies a bit. ask. If u have any morenwuestions just ask. Thx -j

J

jon johnson

pretty sick oldie dude jason is a killer artist that dichro flat cane on those like flowers looks so boss bro
nice tube!
J@son can't blow glass. This was made by his cousin Jeff. Good friend of mine.Arthur baker. Jason is a fraud.

J

jon johnson

Read my comment below it will clarify exactly what happened.Jeff is a personal friend of mine. And his last name is hanafor. Jason can't blow glass for shit jeans tweaker and a haterm jealous of Jeff cause he rolls out the heat when Jason's making Chinese b's.lmao. jefds one of my best friends and that shots hilarious. It yeah read my reply at the bottom thx hope it cleared that up for you.

C

CollieMann

This is not your bong .. zits mine ... a kid names Owen stoke it from me ... I want it back

BernieLomax420

BernieLomax420

So who blows glass for JBD now that they back in business. They still sell mothership and a couple other styles. I want to get one but am weary now. Anyone help?

Humbertoalas96

Humbertoalas96

You still have this ?

Enigmatic

Enigmatic

Where can I purchase Jeff’s glass pieces? Link available?? Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom