Anyone else having issues with Mars Hydro?

• Thread starter ThatRapperWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Hey everyone, I recently ordered my second TSL2000 light and my shipping info hasn't updated all week (my last light was here in 3 or 4 days). I emailed them with no reply and they're voicemail is so backed up you can't leave a new one. Thinking about disputing the charge with PayPal and ordering from another company.

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

if u ordered off there website your light could come from the factory in china that could be causing some delays

biggerbud420

biggerbud420

i emailed them a few days ago asked about an extension cable . they did email me back and they were sold out but could tell me where to get one i said ok that would be fine i have not heard back

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

if u ordered off there website your light could come from the factory in china that could be causing some delays
Thanks, just getting frustrated because they always replied quickly before and they said on their site they'll let you know if it has to come from China. I'll give it a bit more time.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I reached out to Spider Farmer and Mars when I was first buying a light. SF took almost a week to reply. Mars was instant. That's why I went with them. If they don't fix this soon, they'll lose me for life. Not impressed.

yeah they all seem to have a ton of sales reps all over the forums and social media but never have any technical info or answers and when it comes time for help...

cow_iam

cow_iam

Worst company eh? So far the cheapest one that uses Samsung LEDs. Has Meanwell drivers and is put together well. The only other I would consider is Spider Farm, but from the reviews they lie about the light output.

I always recommend Mars Hydro. $80 TS600 can grow 2 plants easily.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Worst company eh? So far the cheapest one that uses Samsung LEDs. Has Meanwell drivers and is put together well. The only other I would consider is Spider Farm, but from the reviews they lie about the light output.

I always recommend Mars Hydro. $80 TS600 can grow 2 plants easily.
The TSL2000 does not have Samsung LED's or Meanwell drivers unless they just don't state that, but it doesn't say on the chips or the driver. I wouldn't say they're the worst, but I'm not impressed with customer service. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'm disputing the charge for a refund and buying from someone else.

Moshmen

Moshmen

The TSL2000 does not have Samsung LED's or Meanwell drivers unless they just don't state that, but it doesn't say on the chips or the driver. I wouldn't say they're the worst, but I'm not impressed with customer service. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I'm disputing the charge for a refund and buying from someone else.
Older lights use Samsung and meanwell , I have one

coherent

coherent

Only issue I had was a faulty timer (in a complete tent/light kit). I ordered directly from the company. Emailed them about the problem and they then started the back and forth emails asking for photos etc. How in the world does a photo show a timer not working??. Anyway told them never mind, I'll just buy another on my own as it wasn't worth the hassles for a $10 timer. I then left an review on Amazon regarding my experience. They then immediately responded (to my previous email, not on amazon) with a link to the timer on Amazon and refunded the cost plus a little more to my CC. Then they asked if I would please delete the review off amazon. I did not do so, but did update the review stating they eventually made things right. Funny how I got no helpful customer support until I posted a somewhat negative review, then they went out of their way to fix the issue. That shouldn't be necessary IMO.

ThatRapperWeed

ThatRapperWeed

Only issue I had was a faulty timer (in a complete tent/light kit). I ordered directly from the company. Emailed them about the problem and they then started the back and forth emails asking for photos etc. How in the world does a photo show a timer not working??. Anyway told them never mind, I'll just buy another on my own as it wasn't worth the hassles for a $10 timer. I then left an review on Amazon regarding my experience. They then immediately responded (to my previous email, not on amazon) with a link to the timer on Amazon and refunded the cost plus a little more to my CC. Then they asked if I would please delete the review off amazon. I did not do so, but did update the review stating they eventually made things right. Funny how I got no helpful customer support until I posted a somewhat negative review, then they went out of their way to fix the issue. That shouldn't be necessary IMO.
Yeah I'm about 30 minutes away from 24 hours since I sent them my last email. I'm going to be getting a refund through PayPal and taking my business to another company if they don't get back to me today. Hopefully this is a warning to everyone here not to order from this company. No communication, they're not even checking their voicemails because their inbox has been full since yesterday. Buyer beware. They actually picked a pretty bad person to screw over, I work at one of the busiest dispensaries in a state that just went legal and get asked 5-10 times a day what light to buy/where to get seeds 😂 Needless to say Mars will be getting a lot of bad word of mouth about this.

Anthem

Anthem

I gave a friend a couple of Mars1000 white led boards to start growing. One of the drivers needed to be replaced. She paid for the driver end of November and got it about 2 weeks ago. FWIW

coherent

coherent

Yeah I'm about 30 minutes away from 24 hours since I sent them my last email. I'm going to be getting a refund through PayPal and taking my business to another company if they don't get back to me today. Hopefully this is a warning to everyone here not to order from this company. No communication, they're not even checking their voicemails because their inbox has been full since yesterday. Buyer beware. They actually picked a pretty bad person to screw over, I work at one of the busiest dispensaries in a state that just went legal and get asked 5-10 times a day what light to buy/where to get seeds 😂 Needless to say Mars will be getting a lot of bad word of mouth about this.

Just be aware that your reply will likely come from China. The hours of operation and holidays observed differ greatly. It may take a bit to get a reply and longer over weekend periods. If you're an amazon member, post your experience/review for the same exact light.... can't hurt and may offer others a honest opinion the support quality.

Top Bottom