Anyone else think that I was attacked unjustly? Read and comment please

• Thread starter Emeraldrectangl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic Remix

Classic Remix

I read to where u said organic tastes like shit then realized it was more dick measuring each others plans that actual info.

When I read dumb shit like that when people are trying to input their opinion on someone else....

Instant face palm.

waayne

waayne

Emeraldrectang
if you're gonna post threads that make statements like this one

"organics smell like shit and my yields were pretty much the same. To piece together a proper organic recipe is NOT cheaper, and DOES NOT produce a better product"

you can expect a lot of push back against dubious facts, like that one
In my 35+ years of experience your statement about organics is bogus and nothing more than your opinion

I can piece together an organic regimen that will produce high yields of
top quality organic nugs much cheaper than with "bottle nutes"

just because you can't, doesn't make that statement a fact......

if you're gonna post your opinions like fact on this forum
You better grow some thicker skin...........

E

Emeraldrectangl

Emeraldrectang
if you're gonna post threads that make statements like this one

"organics smell like shit and my yields were pretty much the same. To piece together a proper organic recipe is NOT cheaper, and DOES NOT produce a better product"

you can expect a lot of push back against dubious facts, like that one
In my 35+ years of experience your statement about organics is bogus and nothing more than your opinion

I can piece together an organic regimen that will produce high yields of
top quality organic nugs much cheaper than with "bottle nutes"

just because you can't, doesn't make that statement a fact......

if you're gonna post your opinions like fact on this forum
You better grow some thicker skin...........
Please tell me how you get a pound then with your organic recipe under a 400. I am open to your recipe. Don't just say you can, prove it!

K

kolah

I think you asked for it. And I won't even waste my time to explain further. If ya throw shit, expect to get hit with some.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

Please tell me how you get a pound then with your organic recipe under a 400. I am open to your recipe. Don't just say you can, prove it!
IMVHO the fact that you're using a 400 solo shows that a nutrient regimen change isn't going to get you a pound. Regardless of strains environments and by the looks of it, how many people would need to help you.

Do some research man. Unless you pull a box scrog eith a vertical bulb... No way.

600 w set ups are 99% cheaper anyways because more o them are out there, FYI

sedate

sedate

IMVHO the fact that you're using a 400 solo shows that a nutrient regimen change isn't going to get you a pound. Regardless of strains environments and by the looks of it, how many people would need to help you.

Do some research man. Unless you pull a box scrog eith a vertical bulb... No way.

600 w set ups are 99% cheaper anyways because more o them are out there, FYI

Yea I was totally going to call bullshit on his lb claim but I was too dumbfounded by his dumbfuck "If you do not have a decade of R&D I cannot put any weight into what you say" comment that I just replied to that and his total mess of a recipe.

Anyway, you really don't get 1g/1w from single bulb setups - much less bulbs as smallish as a 400. I'd be pleased with 8 - 10oz's off a single smallish light like that.

Of course I've only been growing for four years.

So what the fuck do I know?

E

Emeraldrectangl

3-5 tops per plant each one weighing 10-14 grams times eight plants plus 1-2 oz of understory. Thats damn close to a pound give or take a oz

E

Emeraldrectangl

Yea I was totally going to call bullshit on his lb claim but I was too dumbfounded by his dumbfuck "If you do not have a decade of R&D I cannot put any weight into what you say" comment that I just replied to that and his total mess of a recipe.

Anyway, you really don't get 1g/1w from single bulb setups - much less bulbs as smallish as a 400. I'd be pleased with 8 - 10oz's off a single smallish light like that.

Of course I've only been growing for four years.

So what the fuck do I know?
Obviously how to swear and how to be pleased with being sub par.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
dude. Hydorocks was being really cool...IMHO..
He didnt even come close to attacking you....
:rolleyes:

E

Emeraldrectangl

dude. Hydorocks was being really cool...IMHO..
He didnt even come close to attacking you....
:rolleyes:
so just keeping my plants "alive" was a friendly comment? and telling me my recipe was for soilless even though i use soilless? that was what? I just wanted input from farmers possibly using similar feeding schemes not someone telling me what I already know. I CHOOSE not to use organics because they aren't the best FOR ME. Big ups if you make them work for you.

sedate

sedate

3-5 tops per plant each one weighing 10-14 grams times eight plants plus 1-2 oz of understory. Just because YOU cannot do it doesnt mean it CANNOT be done

Wow.

Yea you don't get tops like that off a 400 homie.

Sorry to burst your bubble - but most of what you have posted is nonsense to experienced growers - whatever your assertions about yourself I can promise this entire board so far thinks you are pompous moron with a sad, sorry want for attention.

Maybe with a bigger grow you could be like Chris Bartkowicz. :p

Get a life Emerald.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

this shit is crackin me up. 3-5 tops with 14G nugs lolololol. yeah maybe wet with a 400.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

and you are being a mad troll right now.

youre trying to argue a P off a 400 watt, when you have NO experience other than your shit talking.

shut me up right now. show us some pics or GTFO. sub par? hell, i want to see a top knotch OG p out of a 600! 400's are for 17 year olds and old people with autoflowers.

in an analogy i think its funny to put, its like we are arguing if you can kill someone with a bb gun. sure, maybe.... but wtf get a real one if you want to do damage, stop being such a dick. subpar give me a fucking break let me see your 14" monsters under that 400 dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom