anyone ever buy seeds from Pacific seed Bank?

• Thread starter Neueregel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T_Dub

T_Dub

I purchased Godfather OG seeds from them a few months ago and I’m growing it now. Problem-free transaction and very viable seeds. I would do business with them again based on my first experience.

277001D0 D530 4026 BEC8 152A2AF50E03
Neueregel

Neueregel

I purchased Godfather OG seeds from them a few months ago and I’m growing it now. Problem-free transaction and very viable seeds. I would do business with them again based on my first experience.
ok cool. i hope you have a great grow and some awesome weed. i got me some super lemon haze from them.

Zombierider

Zombierider

ok cool. i hope you have a great grow and some awesome weed. i got me some super lemon haze from them.
Cant wait for you to try the Haze, really good all day smoke just beware the Sativa panic if you havent eaten anything and smoke a fatty of SLH haha.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Here is a quote from myself answering this same question previously

This is the only place I specifically steer people away from.

I ordered from them multiple times. I have never ordered an auto, yet I have grown 2. I don't know how you get auto seeds confused with photos, but they did it to me, twice.

The other stuff - I have no idea if it was what it was supposed to be. It was all just meh. I feel like they just have a big bowl of seeds and when you order 10, they just reach into the bowl and send you 10 and label them what you ordered.

I emailed them and asked them why I got autos, and they said I was growing them wrong. Blaming the customer for your mistake - that's why I speak out against them.

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Pacific seed Bank are just one of many seedbanks that have popped up recently.....all they do is buy seeds in bulk and rename and sell.....avoid like the plague 🤬
I almost ordered from them last winter but something about the website threw me off and i decided not to. Felt scamish to me.

Mothman

Mothman

I’m in the US. I’ve bought from Oaseeds because it allows me to buy seeds that I want but cannot buy directly (e.g., Anesia Seeds, Barney’s). Delivery was a little slow I thought, but it’s coming from España—and the delivery method was indeed stealthy. (LOL, 6 months after delivery I found another free pack that I originally had missed in the packaging.)

Edit: I have no beneficial interest in Oaseeds or any other seed vendor or breeder.

Zombierider

Zombierider

Sup bro. Lately I wont even touch a pack of seeds that doesnt come from a legit breeder Ive done research on and want to support. The following seedbanks have LEGIT genetics and really good freebies.

https://heritageseedbank.com/: US based, FIRE freebies, fresh packs, LEGIT lineup of breeders.
Other Breeders I like: LIT Farms, Bodhi Seeds, Green Bodhi Seeds, Sin City Seeds, AK Bean Brains, Mamiko Seeds, Katsu Seeds, Sunken Treasure Seeds

Jimmy chonga

Jimmy chonga

Pacific seed Bank are just one of many seedbanks that have popped up recently.....all they do is buy seeds in bulk and rename and sell.....avoid like the plague 🤬
I was looking for certain strains that eu seedbanks won't ship to Canada. I see pacific has them. I was wondering their story, old skool strains repackaged from different breeders? It's just the original strains in different packaging?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
I'm wondering if their Forbidden Fruit seeds are any good. I see they're selling them, along with a couple of other seed banks. At least it's not as impossible to find as it was a few years ago. You have no idea what lengths we had to go to just to get a single clone of Forbidden Fruit.

So, even if they are buying and reselling, I think it's worth a shot. I must have my Forbidden Fruit!!!!

Top Bottom