Anyone ever enclose a stairwell?

• Thread starter KrazyDan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KrazyDan

I'm wondering in my vertical thinking little head...walling off an unused stair well and going with 2-3 plants...cool tubes or better yet bare bulb vertical letting them go full cycle in doors as BIG as i can get.....hmmmm....anyone?

H

HannaMan

I like the creative thinking. How many stairs is the stair well?

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
that thought crosses my mind every time I walk downstairs LOL

As long as you have adequate ventilation I don't see the problem.......close it off and then set it up like ya would any other room ;)

bf

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Game on!!! i think you could pull it off on that landing or go down a few steps and put a shelf of some sort...

Tex

K

KrazyDan

that thought crosses my mind every time I walk downstairs LOL

As long as you have adequate ventilation I don't see the problem.......close it off and then set it up like ya would any other room ;)

bf
It's the venting im worried about...stratified air...i guess fans at the top and bottom would do the trick....ok now to go buy an apt building and evict everyone.

K

kimburns

you could even enclose the shorter steps and use it as a clone area, while more head room for the moms, then you could vent into the closet that usually is beside the stairs, its really is a great idea, get out the power tools

fluffygrrrl

fluffygrrrl

I did exactly that in my basement and made my stairwell my veg room. The bottom steps are perfect for starting clones. I have a 3' flourescent light for seed starting/clones. I also added a closet to the right to fit a 2 x 3 ebb & flow table. I have a shelf system under the taller part of the stairs for my moms. I have a 11 x 7 sealed grow room attached. Excellent use of space.

Latest posts

Top Bottom