Anyone Ever Experience This???

• Thread starter OGkusher420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OGkusher420

OGkusher420

I've looked around online and searched and can't find an answer. Basically coming into the final week of bloom and I see lower buds that are under developed and brownish.
These are Dark Heart clones btw grown in 6 inch grodan rockwool cubes, with ph @ 5.8-6.1 / and co2 at 1400-1500 ppm & Heavy 16 nutrients with cal-mag & silicate.
Bad clones?
Bugs?
Anyone ever experience this

cannabeans

cannabeans

So you're in your last week of flowering? Are you still adding nutes?
It looks to me that there is a toxicity ...Possibly too much cal /mag? I only supplement calcium during the "stretch of blooming" after the stretch is complete back to normal levels...

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

So you're in your last week of flowering? Are you still adding nutes?
It looks to me that there is a toxicity ...Possibly too much cal /mag? I only supplement calcium during the "stretch of blooming" after the stretch is complete back to normal levels...
I supplemented cal mag till week 5
And I'm ending week 8 going into week 9 and starting flush on the beginning day of week 9

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Here's a shot of another plant In the same room/ same nutes

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I just hope no russetmites smh, I kept my humidity between 50-55% so I don't think bud rot could be it
Boytritis can set in at those humidity levels, if there isn't enough airflow, and if temps get too low. During the last two weeks I try to get my room down to 40% or lower, and I do my best to not let the room temp drop below 68.

You may want to crack open a bigger bud and look in the center.

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

Boytritis can set in at those humidity levels, if there isn't enough airflow, and if temps get too low. During the last two weeks I try to get my room down to 40% or lower, and I do my best to not let the room temp drop below 68.

You may want to crack open a bigger bud and look in the center.
I have good airflow on the canopy, but the bottoms might not be getting enough, and I'll lower the humidity level, thanks for the advice!

OGkusher420

OGkusher420

I Supplement co2, and nutrient ppm's got up to around 1450 which is high but with co2 it should be able to handle the extra? Any way Litterly a majority of the plants look perfect, swollen calyx's and right on track, but it seems as if dark heart nursery has a huge demand to fill and maybe threw in some half ass genetics and passed em off as Boss OG cause the the plants that are doing good are looking exactly like last run where I pulled 2 lbs a light

tommy2snips

tommy2snips

Not enough light, no air flow(so now moldy)...it's basically dying right on the stick.

Latest posts

Top Bottom