Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor
Race: Pure race obtained from Pakistan Kush zone
Genotipe: 100% indica
High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor
Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune
Growing time: Three weeks
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano
Resistance to mushrooms: Average/depends on the mushroom
Resistance to plague: Depends on the plague.
Irrigation tolerancy: High
Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 400 - 600 gr per plant outdoor

Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD), mainly for pains in medicine palliative (good synergic effect mixed with opium derivatives in neoplasic pain)

Smell: Fruitysweet
Flavour: Fruitysweet
Effects: Very narcotic

THC Level: 21.2% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.9% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)

Proceeds from mointanous system of Hindu Kush (north of Pakistan). Some years after we have been selecting the best lance strains from kush, we bring to your indoor a pure lance indica.
Unmistakable by its robust and branched external look, and by its intense smell and high strength, make it an excellent indoor variety.
Sweet, narcotic end intense in in its effects by its high CBD content, make it one of the best medicinal variety around the world.

Suggestions: not to be more than 3 weeks in growing time.
Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/ in medium of October outdoor/pollitano.
Yield: over 400 grs/m2 indoor/from 400 to 600 grs per plant outdoor/pollitano.

User-Generated Strain-Profile
Known Phenotypes: » new » none up to now (homogenous??)

For this strain we got input by 2 user(s). Here a short overview:

Flowering Time Indoor: 68 - 82 days (~75 days)
Yield / Quantity Indoor: The crop of this strain is great.
General Impression Indoor: is all together not really recommendable.
Harvest Time Outdoor: Middle of October +/- 2 Weeks in CmHmα climates.
Strength / Lasting Effect: The weed is not to strong and not to soft.
Yield / Quantity Outdoor: The crop of this strain is high.
General Impression Outdoor: is all together a quite good strain.
Votings of our users: Pakistan Valley gets 6.25 of 10 possible Points in the average!

More Info: Please click here to see the full Plant-Profile!

Medical Properties
...here you will find info about effects and dosages for this strain.

Strain Lineage / Genealogy

S

Skunkport

Yes indeed, it was my first proper grow, harvested about 3 weeks ago, bear in mind for these pics that it WAS my first grow (apart from a couple crappy cfl-in-a-cupboard-and-no-clue attempts years ago) and that I was given 2 seedlings, had no equipment and bought stuff as I went along, so they had a rocky start and 1 died.

Even so, in a 1.2x1.2x2m tent, 600w HPS, old DWC bucket with just Canna Flower A+B I got ~13oz of good bud off the 1 plant. It's full of trichomes, lovely high and tastes delicious, really fruity kush taste.

I gave some away to friends and have had rave reviews, in fact I'm currently building a selection box for Christmas by swapping it for various other strains with my mate's dealer who smoked some of his and offered to buy a K! :D Obviously I don't have a K but I offered to swap some, got 9 little jars of diff weeds in a draw now for Christmas.

Amazing strain, would also be great for hash making, and this was grown by a novice who killed it's sister and only barely kept it alive, I'd imagine grown better this would blow everyone away.

DSC 0043
DSC 0065
DSC 0073
Oregonak

Oregonak

I did not have the best luck with germination with these. Of ten, two broke the soil line and only one survived. 100% with all other purchased seeds. Not sure if that is routine with these or maybe old stock. They were purchased from attitude within the last six months.

Did anyone else have germination issue?

Mrs Pink

Mrs Pink

I did not have the best luck with germination with these.

Sorry to hear that Oregonak. My results were quite the opposite.

I have 3 seeds going which were freebies with an order. I normally soak seeds in water for 12 hours before going onto paper towels. The PV all threw taproots in the glass so went directly into soil.

They are up and healthy and growth is consistent with other seeds started at the same time, unlike the 6 seeds I paid for ($100) of which only 1 sprouted. :crying2:

I guess your seeds must have been old.

G

gezzel

just finished this. didn't have the most smell. i took her around 50 days.
grows pretty strong, barely needed staking

Neter Sentra

Neter Sentra

I've grown the x18 and pine tar kush, they were both alright. The x18 really lacked flavor and smell had a strong crashing stone with major lung expansion. The pine tar kush is somewhat infamous for some of the phenols floating around, has been worked into a lot of lines. Strong earthy but just fell behind when next to other elites. Did try a pine tar kush x chocolope or recon I can't remember that was amazing.

S

Skunkport

just finished this. didn't have the most smell. i took her around 50 days.
grows pretty strong, barely needed staking

Sounds very early that TBH mate, it's supposed to be around 75 days, mine took 81 and that was the start of the harvest window, it'd only just got around 60% milky and a few amber trichomes. And it absolutely stinks

S

Skunkport

Yeah but look at the user-generated strain profile in MastaCylinda's post mate. Seedbanks have a tendency to give the shortest flowering time possible under absolutely ideal conditions, you're much better off getting a cheap microscope or jeweller's loupe to check the trichomes yourself than relying on their times. I can say for certain that mine was nowhere near ready by then, it was barely ready to harvest when I did but I'd had seedlings sat waiting and getting rootbound.
Maybe you had a much faster flowering phenol, but the lack of smell sounds like you were misled by the seedbank's times to me.

Cost me £12 for a little handheld carson microscope off ebay, well worth it to see exactly when it's time to harvest

G

gezzel

Yeah but look at the user-generated strain profile in MastaCylinda's post mate. Seedbanks have a tendency to give the shortest flowering time possible under absolutely ideal conditions, you're much better off getting a cheap microscope or jeweller's loupe to check the trichomes yourself than relying on their times. I can say for certain that mine was nowhere near ready by then, it was barely ready to harvest when I did but I'd had seedlings sat waiting and getting rootbound.
Maybe you had a much faster flowering phenol, but the lack of smell sounds like you were misled by the seedbank's times to me.

Cost me £12 for a little handheld carson microscope off ebay, well worth it to see exactly when it's time to harvest
i have loupe, maybe mine was faster or my room is more dialed in.
they looked fine under the scope, i had 3 different plants from 3 seeds.
i couldn't imagine growing it another 30 days, definitely a waste of time doing so.
its near total indica, going 80+ is crazy and completely unnecessary.

Top Bottom