Anyone ever grown or smoked any "ICE" (Strain not meth,hehe)

• Thread starter CanadianClassic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

CanadianClassic

Looking for any info on the strain "ICE" anyone who has grown it or even smoked it...thnx...

:smiley_joint:

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
I as well would be interested in any info as just got a couple cuttings from a friend. Neither of us have run her before.

M

Mr_Marley_Jim

I grew "Ice" from Nirvana seeds like 6 years ago...

Don't know how close it was to the cuts you picked up, but a great strain nonetheless...

Great yield, great structure, high resin production, lots of fuel and even fruity undertones, buzzing high... Overall great hybrid...

I only kept her around for a couple years because I prefer, as does the market here, heavier kushes... She's only indica dominant in appearance, the high is definitly an upper, IMO...

One of the most vigorous plants I've ever grown though...

Good Luck!

Keep us posted...

:bong2:

A

azmatis

ive heard its white widow, crossed with kush or something like that
people, say its kick ass medical dope. ive seen it crossed with grapefruit
and a few other strains

C

CanadianClassic

Sounds awesome i actually have one plant right now i grew from seed of "ICE" from Nirvana seed company and wow lemme tell ya i thought the plant was male one night when i had a few to many beers so i bent it in half and threw it on my porch...only 3 weeks later to find it budding i was like wtf...u idiot,lol, then i brought it inside and have been feeding it a full nute line and i have it under 2 600w's (with other plants too)and wow because of how i bent it now it has about 15 donkey dicks growing im surprised at how bug the damn colas r getting since the plant isnt very big and the bot isnt either,everyday i can see the buds swelling too bad i only got the one plant no clones and seeds.Think i will regenerate her after for some cutting's...ill post a pic in the next day or 2 need a new camera!.....If anyone else has any more info about the strain plz share...thanks...

Goodluck with the ladies!!!

0zerothree3

0zerothree3

actually...

Fabman....I am pretty sure that the Ice you have is the Nirvana (4 way Ice) and not the WW. Afghani, Shiva, NL and Skunk.

C

c4NN4daze

Have smoked it....Fuely and notes of citrus/earth. Good smoke

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Ozero that is a big possibility... One of the guys refered to it as the Alaskan Ice. Still leans to the skunk stature but was not very impressed with the smoke but easy to get 10-12 oz yields...

R

Rabbi

The Ice was Good not great. Bay area has the Ice crossed with the tahoe OG going as Ice OG,............I let GTD try some couple months ago If I remember he liked it. Better High then Smell/scent.

In fact Florins got it now.

G

Green Supreme

I believe there was a strain from Quebec in the mid 90's called Ice too. Pretty sure it was a Northern Lights x Skunk. Was illin herbs. Peace GS

Latest posts

Top Bottom