Anyone ever heard of or used ROCK nutrients?

• Thread starter adam johnson
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Has anyone used rock nutrients?

• yes

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
A

adam johnson

Has anyone one used or heard of ROCK nutrients? The RESINATOR or SUPERCHARGE?

I have been growing for sometime now (over 10 years) and as all you growers know products come and go as the wind blows. I have had close ties to the hydro world so I have tried just about everything. I recently have gotten some samples of ROCK nutrients. They have 2 products The RESINATOR which is a bloom enhancer like cool bloom but with a different NPK 1-4-16, I love the high potash percent. The other product is SUPERCHARGE, it's like a root tonic. I feel like I have had great results with it but you never know if its just the one thing. I have been super aggressive with the resinator, my PPM's are upwards of 1500, which is the highest I have ever gone. I seem to be having lovely results.

Has anyone else tried it?

Anyone else have great results with it?

I posted a pic of what it looks like.

Thanks adam

sky high

sky high

Searching around the Net I find quite a few references to the possible presence of PGR's/paclobuturazol in these nutrients.

Does anyone else have an info as to whether or not these should go on the list of toxic/possible cancer causing nutes/agents containing PGR's like like Bushmaster, Gravity, The Beast, Dragon Flower...etc..etc..etc. The claims made on their webpage make me thing thse products are similar to Bushmaster/etc...

be safe, all

s h

Cort

Cort

Local shop tried to tell me how great the resinator is. Showed me the price of $80 per liter. I loled.

Started a similar thread here a while back with much the same answer you see here.

crickets.jpg

A

adam johnson

Searching around the Net I find quite a few references to the possible presence of PGR's/paclobuturazol in these nutrients.

Does anyone else have an info as to whether or not these should go on the list of toxic/possible cancer causing nutes/agents containing PGR's like like Bushmaster, Gravity, The Beast, Dragon Flower...etc..etc..etc. The claims made on their webpage make me thing thse products are similar to Bushmaster/etc...

be safe, all

s h

indeed those are concerns,

the product is registered in California which has a ban on PGR's, so I'm definitely sure it's free of PGR's

A

adam johnson

I recently researched it up and found out that ROCK nutrients are perfectly safe and free of hormone's. California banned products like bushmaster and such which contian pgr's.

N

noone88

That is not true. Companies are renaming their products and trying to slide under the EPA/CA dept of Agri radar for sales.

Dr. No Nodes was renamed Mr. No.

Sun*light is also carrying a product called "Bush Load".

Rock Resinator contains Daminozide and/or Paclobutrazol.

I started a thread about Emerald Triangle's response to Paclobutrazol.

T

tedsprogz

http://datasheets.scbt.com/sc-236284.pdf

No evidence to show that Paclobutrazol causes cancer. Its just as toxic as ammonium nitrate. The things propaganda can do... Its illegal because of the policies that protect produce. They don't want chemically altered 4 lb tomatoes. These PGR's are harmful...But so is everything going in your hydro solution.

Follow the age old guidelines:
Flush plenty before harvest.
DONT FOLIAR DURING FLOWERING!!!

not to mention smoking bud has been proven to cause lung cancer...no "probably's" about that.

A

adam johnson

That is not true. Companies are renaming their products and trying to slide under the EPA/CA dept of Agri radar for sales.

Dr. No Nodes was renamed Mr. No.

Sun*light is also carrying a product called "Bush Load".

Rock Resinator contains Daminozide and/or Paclobutrazol.

I started a thread about Emerald Triangle's response to Paclobutrazol.

very interesting,

where did you find that information?

PGRs are used in every state except cali, i think rock is as safe as anything on the market for what i have found on it

and the response under you is right, everything in a hydro room is bad. The worst part is the consumption of energy, not to mention the pile of trash created after every run

A

adam johnson

http://datasheets.scbt.com/sc-236284.pdf

No evidence to show that Paclobutrazol causes cancer. Its just as toxic as ammonium nitrate. The things propaganda can do... Its illegal because of the policies that protect produce. They don't want chemically altered 4 lb tomatoes. These PGR's are harmful...But so is everything going in your hydro solution.

Follow the age old guidelines:
Flush plenty before harvest.
DONT FOLIAR DURING FLOWERING!!!

not to mention smoking bud has been proven to cause lung cancer...no "probably's" about that.

You are exactly right my friend,

hydro grow room are ridiculous

With the waste, nuits, consumption of energy, there is nothing good about it. It is all pretty much as unatural as it gets. PGR's are used in ag in every state except cali and alaska. cali is also the most polluted state there is, like 6 of the top 10 air polluted cities are ag towns in cali.

PrefersHam

PrefersHam

used it, loved it. met the reps saw the same test. some of the homies think it imparts a taste. Id use it again if shooting powder disappeared.

Peace,

Ham

MediK8

MediK8

Ran a sample bottle at half strength on several strains and was very impressed. More size, solid, not a burner on any strain, and seemed to actually add the resin they speak of which surprised me. Tastes yummy and I am picky as hell! Used it in combo with some organics as my booster. This is a true reply, I am not a rep or any bullshit. Came to the web to look for more info...

It is expensive I just found out. But guess what I will be buying next week :)

S

steelcanaries

I just bought the rock resinator today because the chick at the hydro store was raving about it. After reading about it, now I'm almost scared to use it. I'm no mersh gardener and I smoke what I grow so, since it may ruin my plants and sounds like its some babylon chemical cancer causing badness, I don't think I'm gonna use. Waste of fifty bux.

MediK8

MediK8

I still like it but it really does work & it is powerful so I only go about 25% strength max. If I ran it full strength in soil I saw huge buds with lots of resign but they were more harsh and dry tasting. Ran the same strains with a lower dose of the Rock Res and got expected results... a bit smaller buds but way more smooth but definitely "boosted" none the less. It Works Great, use it early, sparingly, and plan to flush the shit out of it.

stutter

stutter

I will say this. One of the clerks at my local hydro store uses the full rock line of nutes. The owner of the store will not smoke that guys buds at all.

Delerium

Delerium

Recirc Top Feed, Hercules Pots into 1.5g Airpots to raise the base of the tray.
1.5g Airpots Promix

Currently 3G and a 5G Airpot in Promix (old moms)
Just burning through it cuz it is on the shelf.

The first practice runs were simple with good results, fat nugs, they ate it up, plus the Rez stays clean.
Resinator makes the Buds so greasy, Slick.
Supercharge cleans up descales roots roots nice, bought with rot from high temps and it cleared it up.

Takes the micromanagement out of the equation.

If you can't lift stuff I wouldn't get over 2.5g base cuz you have to really agitate the stuff. A lot of salts/organics (claimed, I'd have to read the labels again, this is all from grows ago so I'm trying to remember shit)

Flush it, for proper ash.

Prop215Life

Prop215Life

Bush load and the former dr nodes get away using paclo by stating for ornamentals only not for human consumption . Studies have been shown that even un flushed the amount of paclo it would take to actually be considered toxic to the human body and or cause cancer would be 20 times the amount that it is directed to use on the bottle of these products something like 15 ml per gal of water wich is ridiculous I personally don't need to use the stuff but you have to remember anything can cause cancer or has been known to have chemical known to the state of ca to have cancer causing agents.

vangs

vangs

be safe, all

s h
never even heard of all those nutes you just wrote... i only thought there was phosphoload.. damn

Top Bottom