Anyone Ever Seen Leaves Shaped Like This?

• Thread starter Crypt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Some shots of the lady in question...
I have one plant leaves just like them. And most are 11 fingers. Weird thing on mine is look at the layering 1 over 1 under. The whole plant is that way. It was late showing sex flowering too. It's still flowering but seems behind a little. Mine is green crack strain. Did you ever get a real answer to this? I posted mine n nobody really responded. This pic is a month ago. Ever since it started flowering I really haven't payed attention to it just check it for signs of hermie. So far so good. It's healthy n no nuts.
IMG 0455

fatawa

fatawa

posted mine n nobody really responded. This pic is a month ago. Ever since it started flowering I really haven't payed attention to it just check it for signs of hermie. So far so good. It's healthy n no nuts
and no it doesnt mean forsure hermie.polyploid(basicaly a genetic glitch or mutation)just take care of her same as anyother

Monster762

Monster762

Go head n bump this.how is yours turning out @Crypt @Monster762
Mines doing good. It looks little different than the others. Brighter red pistils like orangish. And calyxes swelled different. Not a hermie. So far and within week or 2 from chop.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0826
Mines doing good. It looks little different than the others. Brighter red pistils like orangish. And calyxes swelled different. Not a hermie. So far and within week or 2 from chop.
The bud is like colas of tight little swollen balls. Pic little old it burns with nutes quicker than the rest. Still spitting out pistils like you see on here too. New white ones.

fatawa

fatawa

nice..mines killin it too.i got like 4wks left probably.

fatawa

fatawa

View attachment 742960
The bud is like colas of tight little swollen balls. Pic little old it burns with nutes quicker than the rest. Still spitting out pistils like you see on here too. New white ones.
ride it out..shud b well worth it.im not much of a science guy im a do-er rather than thinker but ive grown some of the best smoke of my life on polyploids(not every poly)but majority pay off well...

Monster762

Monster762

ride it out..shud b well worth it.im not much of a science guy im a do-er rather than thinker but ive grown some of the best smoke of my life on polyploids(not every poly)but majority pay off well...
Yeah I'm riding it til the wheels fall off on them.

BioStimz

BioStimz

Speaking of polyploids.... anyone here have experience with colchicine-induced polyploidy?

Here's a few natural polyploid pics:

~

Screenshot 20171008 132707
Screenshot 20171008 132714
Screenshot 20171008 132702
Screenshot 20171008 132643
Last edited:
Top Bottom