Anyone ever seen or used North american hydropoincs "worlds greatest growing machine"

• Thread starter UCtheOceanState
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

UCtheOceanState

Anyone seen or used one of these things, im thinking of getting a small setup to toy around with, looks like a killer setup to stick in a tent somewhere

http://www.nahydroponics.com/

i think im gonna order the 18 site one, they r only $750.00 plus shipping, i have 2 800 watt led units im going to put over them

sdgrower

sdgrower

I would like to see one of those in action. I hope you put up a show.
Good luck bro

U

UCtheOceanState

now i gotta get a new tent to put it in, im thinking about using a pop open outdoor 10x10 canopy and not using the walls it come with instead just wrapping the sides in white plastic, i bought one at walmart this summer for 100 bucks i have sitting around

K

kindindy123

hydro machine

now i gotta get a new tent to put it in, im thinking about using a pop open outdoor 10x10 canopy and not using the walls it come with instead just wrapping the sides in white plastic, i bought one at walmart this summer for 100 bucks i have sitting around

ya u wont hav to worry about light leaks,if ur gonna spend on a hydro machine ,i would spend on a light proof tent,unless ur just gonna make clones with it lol!! thers alot of diy hydro machines,that if done right they will outlast the pre made ones.

ttystikk

ttystikk

For the money you spent on that unit, I could have built you a DIY RDWC setup that would cover a 40' x 40'growing space. And have cash left over for nutes.

U

UCtheOceanState

For the money you spent on that unit, I could have built you a DIY RDWC setup that would cover a 40' x 40'growing space. And have cash left over for nutes.

i got cash left dont worry lol, i have a rdwc already i have a cch20 13 gal setup, actually have a few of them, ive been looking at the grow machine for a while, i think the machine is gonna rock it though, there not that much, if you do a diy on one of those machines it will cost about the same as buying one, there is alot that goes in to those machines, all the plumbing is internal

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
only $750.00 for a 3unit? lol. Justify it all you want, You overpaid.

I predict one good run....

good luck

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
This looks a lot like my system that I designed/built myself for much cheaper than that unit.

Only thing is the water tight connection with no sealants...

I glued all my shit together.

They certainly fancify all of their descriptions..

baffle? you mean valve that diverts water.
no emitter dripper? you mean straight hose?
Seaprate reservoir and feed valve to prevent running unmixed nutes? How about just unplugging your pumps and doing a res change?

Bullshit alert? definitely.

U

UCtheOceanState

only $750.00 for a 3unit? lol. Justify it all you want, You overpaid.

I predict one good run....

good luck

its not a 3 unit its an 18, ive been doing UC for a while, just trying new things, his thing looked cool and easy to manage in my spare time

U

UCtheOceanState

This looks a lot like my system that I designed/built myself for much cheaper than that unit.

Only thing is the water tight connection with no sealants...

I glued all my shit together.

nice job dude that shit is sweeeeettt....i just had a kid so i dont really have to time to build/expierment these days, its all bout production right now lol, kids r expensive lol

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
You need to treat this exactly like the UC as far as sterility. I am concerned about the internal plumbing getting pathogens...

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I put that system together in a day. Its just 4" pvc and the quart paint containers with holes drilled out from home depot (versatainer).

Best part of the system is how modular it is. You can use any media and easily switch from veg to flower with no replanting or bs.

G

genEric

While it looks like some damn good engineering that stuff is WAY overpriced. Damn near a grand for an 18 holer? That's ridiculous.

I don't care how cool it is (and it IS cool looking) that's just throwing money down the drain. We do enough of that on res cleaning day...

genEric

smokie

smokie

It is very clean looking, I like it. Post up some pics of how the inner workings are done. If possible when u get it.

ttystikk

ttystikk

I'm all about some pics of the inner workings, too- and a grow report. After all, if it works and returns your investment, it's worth what you paid.

V

vtinca

I'm thinking of getting one myself. Have you got this up and running yet?

S

S_D

I've always thought these look really cool but wondered about its internal plumbing. Hope you can get some pics of the parts it comes with and the internals.

Very cool and it's always good to try a new method even when you got your other down. Never know what will work best for you.

J

Jalisco Kid

Wally designed that sys over 8 years ago on CW. Too much heat build up, no room for roots and nute delivery. I hate uc sys but I think you will like them better. JK

Top Bottom