Anyone Ever Seen This??

• Thread starter kushdaking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kushdaking

kushdaking

So I have some Kimbo kush seeds going and all of them look healthy besides this one.. not sure what the hell is going on with it. Any insight would be great

Thanks farm

Anyone ever seen this
Anyone ever seen this 2
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

how much water u been giving them you might b over watering

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

It is the krinkle leaf mutation. I see it in some crosses as much as 1 in 10. When I popped Kimbo we ran 10 packs and saw 1 krinkle leaf plant. It will most likely never grow right, yield little to nothing nd have super low potency, or it could be the opposite. I ran a few all the way through way back. Now I always cull them...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've seen it, always starts from seed and they *never* grow out of it. They have all always also turned out to be males. They're a waste of time and energy. So.. Oh, gosh, I should read ALL the posts, not just the fucking SPAM posts. It appears that I am in agreement with @Paul Simon -- Mr Simon, you may not remember this but many years ago we were at an Arabian horse auction in Santa Ynez, and I accidentally stepped on you. I am *very* sorry (yes, I was wearing boots. Who doesn't wear boots to a horse auction? You, apparently, and I do sincerely apologize).

:)

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've had this on a couple clones. Only when their small, they've always grown out of the weird crinkle after 3 weeks or so. Looks like bumps or what not. I'm 10000% sure I'm bug free. I have a USB 100x scope I use every week on my plants.

kushdaking

kushdaking

From clone ya.. normally it's over watering issue , ph issue or from misting plants while the lights are on... this was from seed.. genetically mutated won't bounce back like your clones did

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Kimbo mutation. I had it on several seeds, one grew out of it, but none were flowered.
Best of luck. Peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've had this on a couple clones. Only when their small, they've always grown out of the weird crinkle after 3 weeks or so. Looks like bumps or what not. I'm 10000% sure I'm bug free. I have a USB 100x scope I use every week on my plants.
Were these clones you took yourself? In other words, you knew the donor mother, knew that she isn't crinkled like that?

Latest posts

Top Bottom