Anyone Ever Use Nutrients Past Their Experation Date?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

i have a gallon of bud candy, big bud and overdrive that i HAVE NOT opened yet, i bought them when i first started growing and ended up switching to CES so i put them aside and now im trying to save some cash and want to use them and get them off my shelves but they just expired a month ago... Do you think i can still use them or should i toss them since there past their experation date??? has anyone used nute that were expirered? if so, were there any changes to the final product?

R

RobbieP

Im guessing if there unopen then a good shake and they should be ok.
Id use em but that doesnt mean shit lol

Danky Mcnugs

Danky Mcnugs

Currently using some botanicare sweet that is god knows how old. No I'll effects and still smells/looks the same as it did brand new

M

mole83

Mineral composition doesn't change overtime as long as its sealed and stored properly, just give them a good shake to redissolve any crystallization that may take place over long time and good to go.

Absolutely everything has an expiration date on it these days to cover manufacturers backsides including silly things like Table salt in a supermarket. :rolleyes:

sixstring

sixstring

Im using some overdrive thats been open well over a year.should be good to go if its not even opened yet.unless it froze,that could be bad for some stuff

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Even the expiration date on things you consume (food) is just a suggestion,It really depends on how you store them.Heres a couple dates i found for miracle grow,closest i could find to canna nutes(I know,I know),
Miracle Gro, liquid
Opened: 3 to 8 years
Miracle Gro, liquid, water-soluble
Indefinite
Expiration dates are really marketing tools put in place by companies,just like milk if it smells and looks ok use it!

H

happy b

Just toss em....in my direction.id use em no probs.organic nutes?possibly not as it seperates after time but the AN gear should be ok.i didnt think that shit would go off.isnt that the point of it?so it doesnt go "off" in your rez like an organic nute would?

Top Bottom