Anyone experienced with these co2 bags?

• Thread starter goodbye95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
goodbye95

goodbye95

Hello . I' ve bought 2 of these green bags from my local store and i am planning to use. They have a white powder inside that smells ammonia when in touch with water but i contacted the producer company and they said its all right . They said they are made from everyday components you can find in the average kitchen. Is anyone familliar ? Do they make any difference ? Any particular adivce for these?

Smart bag co2 propa
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hello . I' ve bought 2 of these green bags from my local store and i am planning to use. They have a white powder inside that smells ammonia when in touch with water but i contacted the producer company and they said its all right . They said they are made from everyday components you can find in the average kitchen. Is anyone familliar ? Do they make any difference ? Any particular adivce for these?
Vinegar + baking soda = CO2.

Are you sealing your tent?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So you are trying to raise the CO2 in the tent and lung room to what level?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Sorry we are posting at the same time.

You can calculate the number of moles of CO2 in X pounds of baking soda, but I’ll cut to the chase and say it is not economically viable to generate large quantities of CO2 using a baking soda chemical reaction.

goodbye95

goodbye95

So you are trying to raise the CO2 in the tent and lung room to what level?
I dont have a specific level i want to raise the CO2 to .I just have too bright lights for my tent and i just want to take advantage of them with CO2

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Here is what I do.

from the welding store $41 to refill 1 tank lasts me about 2 grows in a 4x8.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Another more “wholesome “ way would be to use mycelium as your CO2 generator if you like mushrooms

goodbye95

goodbye95

I dont want to buy co2 tanks since i am growing once a year or so . Any advice with co2 bags at general or more specifficaly the co 2 bags i am showing above?

goodbye95

goodbye95

Another more “wholesome “ way would be to use mycelium as your CO2 generator if you like mushrooms
I just buy from zamnesia 2 kits for 80 euros and they last for 1 year of trips.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I dont want to buy co2 tanks since i am growing once a year or so . Any advice with co2 bags at general or more specifficaly the co 2 bags i am showing above?
Not really. These are gimmicky. Do you have a CO2 monitor to see if they work?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

They will produce. Not enough to make a difference. My opinion.

goodbye95

goodbye95

They will produce. Not enough to make a difference. My opinion.
Should i use more then? In the country i live they are they only option of adding co2 except making a custom recipe of yours which i dont know or using a tank which i dont own and i do not plan to aquire. Any other options?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Well I would start by sealing the tent rather than the room it is in. Possible?

goodbye95

goodbye95

That is possible but not really preferable since the 1 x 1 tent is in a 2 x 2 room that has a door and another powerful fan in the wall. I use this fan and open the door every 12 hours to recycle the air on the room and and in addition the tent since the tent is exchanging air with the room. If you have a plan that needs the tent to be closed and the tent fan to be off then i certainly can do it .

Top Bottom