Anyone Familiar With Plasma Lighting?

• Thread starter stanklungs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanklungs

stanklungs

Hi guys,

I've been growing with leds for years. I have had the same lights and was thinking it's time to replace them. Plasma has really caught my attention.
I was wondering if anyone uses them and if they are any recommendations? Preferably I'd like something that draws less than 1000w. I've been eyeing the gavita 300w.

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

I have been eyeing it too. Everything I can find makes it seem to make more sense than LED for my next light but I have no experience. I too am curious.

Pakalolo Laau

Pakalolo Laau

I got both led and plasma. Both are awesome to use. Even better together. Then again, using multiple systems together will always be a plus than stand alone. They have their own share of pros and cons I am sure.
I started with flouros and LEDs from day one. I experimented with bunches of different lights and most would call bs if they heard my experiments. Lol. It all depends what you are looking for in the end. Saving money is usually the normal one people look for. Even that can be a hard one to figure out. Application is another. What do you want to accomplish with the plasma? That the led should already be able to do. Both lights have 90% or more absorbable light for the plants to use that is emitted. Either way you can't go wrong. I spent 1000 on my led, and 1000 x 2 for my plasma's. I still got em all. Feel kinda stupid that my experiments costed me so much to see for myself. Lol.

Have fun with either one,
PL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom