anyone familiar with the strain watermelon or purple apollo???

• Thread starter wpg_breeder
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wpg_breeder

i recently got a couple bags of watermelon and purple apollo from a well known breeder/grower in my area and have found seeds in both bags just wondering if anyone out there in familiar with either strain?

C

coldnorth

i think it was dna or tga that has a topic of rare strains, watermellon is in there looks realy nice. dont remember realy but best of luck!

C

coldnorth

There are many strains around that we created that you can no longer find or there extremly rare. Information on these older crosses can be hard to find so I thought I would detail the rare and the limited and the just plain no longer available.

Astroboy

Astroboy is a great combination of similar genetics. Combining Apollo-13 with Ortega X Cindy99 we ended up with a very stable Cherry Apollo. The fruity taste is combined with better than average yields for a Grimm based hybrid. Maturing rapidly and packing a great combo Sativa/ Indi buzz she comes on strong at first then levels out into nice visuals and happy thoughts.

This is what another grower/toker posted about it online.

From FRIED

You have told me how you love the indicas that you grew up smoking, how do you feel about a sativa?
I too mostly grew up on the heavy strains, a sativa was always a treat.
I have had audible/visuals trips on weed. I have "shrunk"
and had a couple surreal experiances, which brings me to this
astroboy.

The few tiny bottom/bottom buds dried on the moniter did absolutly nothing for me that I noticed.
So several days later I took the bud from the end of the branch that I had already molested,
threw it on a platter that mostly stays on my coffee table under a ceiling fan to dry out the wetass weed we smoke most of the time and let dry for a couple of days.
When I couldn't stand it any more I cut it up still pretty wet
bud, cleaned out my pipe and fired upabowl while *** slept.

It smoked real nice...THE END!

Haha............ Now REALLY what happened next hasen't happened since I was a teen.
Heart rate went up, and my mind
seemed like it was jacked into a mainframe.
The thoughts totatly detached and unrelated
rushed through my mind at a breakneck speed.
This shit ain't quite done with me yet though as it setteled down, well it seemed like it settled down but as I was about to find out it was only 1 "wave" of many.

I felt as if I was floating, my body very light and seemingly
barely attached to my mind.
I had a "third eye" that seemed to view a slide show,
in my head that was totatly unrelated to the mad rush of thoughts that had flooded back over me.
So there I sat looking in looking out not really seeing anything thinking "at least I'm not paranoid", while watching cartoons through my third eye.
I go up to my grow room to look at my plants almost 2 hrs. has passed since I smoked. I said fuck this shit & loaded another bowl and fireditup.

Woke ***, and stared into space while she smoked a cigerette When I went to bed my body kept "sliding sideways across the bed while it maintaned the surreal unattached feeling. Laying there in the dark I watched what I mostly remember as Steamboat Mickey cartoons along with flashes of light, through my third eye, fianally going to sleep about 4:30 3 hrs. or so after I started my session.

I told you I'd tell you how it smoked...
It's a keeper for sure in my garden.
I'm letting it go a while longer as the trics are still most all clear, and it probably needs to settle down a little bit, I'm not as young as I used to be.
Take Care,
fried out

That I know of you cannot find seeds of this possibly clones.

The Watermelon Momma is highly sought after.

there you go :)

W

wpg_breeder

thanks man im gunna mother both! u familar with the winnipeg scene at all????

W

wpg_breeder

just hoping there both fem! not sure what will happen as i think the watermellon is just a phenotype of the purple apollo

C

coldnorth

idk realy, that watermellon looks hella nice! wish i had some, so good luck with em :)

W

wpg_breeder

is there anyway to sell the seeds over the auction or do u have to be special? iv got these watermelon, and purple apollo females and im thinking tthat theses other two babies of domina are males soi want to do some experimenting with the pollen by bagging the bud that iv pollinated? any tips? any hints?

Top Bottom