anyone feel free

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

well i have been reading , growing and soaking in all the knowledge i can. What i would like to know from anyone willing to answer is info on all these great breeders i here about, if you would rather not express your opinon on here- feel free to send it to me private but my question would be. 1) who is Chemdog - and what is his story - i heard he will be giving his first interview in a mag this month, 2) neville ? and a list of the great breeders currently and retired. I do know the eddy epps story and the marc emery story pretty cool stuff - but anyone willing to inform me some i would appreciate it. Also come harvest time is there places that i can come in cali and work for knowdledge ? buds and travel expen thanks in advance guys - also the breeders like subcool etc how would they rank iyho

S

SSHZ

Do some searching on here...... it's all been asked and answered before.

soserthc1

soserthc1

yea motherlode sent me the link - there is just so much on here its tough to surf threw it all thanks thought SSHZ - question for you i have an unknown indica that i am working with - my question what are the different leaf structures from each landrace or if its on here send me the link please or if its in mary botany or other books i have most ill try and get a picture up for you thanks SSHZ

S

SSHZ

About the best you'll find is: thin and heavily serrated are typically sativa while large and wide are typically indica. And then everything in between for hybrids.......

Top Bottom