Anyone Finish/bloom Any Of Gp Strains?

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

ahhh gotcha! damn that was a pretty looking one nice purps and whites! good to hear on the GP!! got some growing fast now ! will post some pics soon!

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Yessir.....very much so. I dig older cars and the Vette is one that takes me back to when things were okay in the World. (Kidding about that World being okay bizness). I bought it off a guy that was stationed at Nellis AFB before he transferred to Virginia. I have an old 1965 Dodge Dart that is still in need of some attention when I can find some downtime.

Note to anyone in SW Co'.....you can find just about any car on a plot of land down here and can usually get a super deal - but, they'll usually need some bit of work but if you've got a wrench turning wrist - you can be in the zooooooone. Within a 30 mile radius Ive seen old Lincoln Continentals, Monte Carlo SS' s, Big fin Caddies, Chevelle's, Nova's etc. And once you start to trade cannabis for work on the cars - it gets really fun.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Dude that is awesome! I love the old vets! The 2015 actually looks pretty good , but they really look like shit since the curvey sexy pre 90 vets.... I would love to find a mechanic/ modder to trade with!! I trade alot and actually prefer it over paying money lol here is a pic of my stardawg crosses still 100% germ and sucsess
20150213 085712

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

M.I. got those girls ready to jump off and become grown ladies ! ! ! Did you also get some MC's crosses ? Are you planning on any supercropping or other yield increasing techniques ? Are you also planning to pollinate any worthy mamas with some worthy daddas ? I ask because Ive cultivated cannabis before but never tried making seeds until my last grow. Oh yeah M.I., will you do outdoors for this run ? And one last ?uestion - are you lucky enough to be in Maui ? ? Man Id trade the ranch-vette-dart-and just about all else to live on Maui. If you are on the islands - I hear Molokai is starting to make noise with strains coming out of there.

Edit: the question about if you're on Maui might be too personal as that's a very small place. Strike that question cool cat...

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20150216 230357

20150216 230434

37 days from being put into soil and in the meantime being abused with the end goal being an 8 stemmed mainlined monster. Good trich's on just about all plants now. This is one of the Nightmare OG's....just made the cut that will spawn 4 stems....one more series of cuts and its off to the races...
Ohhh the stench....Im really liking my choices so far.

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

37 days from being put into soil and in the meantime being abused with the end goal being an 8 stemmed mainlined monster. Good trich's on just about all plants now. This is one of the Nightmare OG's....just made the cut that will spawn 4 stems....one more series of cuts and its off to the races...
Ohhh the stench....Im really liking my choices so far.

is that a seedling? ive heard about waiting for 3 or 4 internodes with seedlings. do u top that aggressively with all strains? ive always wanted to try

Funtcas3

Funtcas3

only reason i say this is when i have a clone mom. i usually like to clone the internode with a little stem so that when it roots, ive got a mainline starting right from clone. ive always been scared to mainline seedlings, lol.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Functas3 - you are correct. These are al seedlings that grew 4-5 internodes before I topped them. Once my initial cut is made though-I top as soon as the shoot is long enough (for the cuts resulting in 4 - 8 tops) and honestly - besides the day or so it takes to recover-the seedlings seem to just rebound. To give you an idea as to how soon I cut the growing shoot - out of 30 plants, I still haven't let a shoot grow even long enough to get a clone.

That'll all happen once the desired # of tops are already established.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20150221 144025
And the ladies (and men amongst the bunch) shall sport fabric pots ! ! ! I just realized my journal will basically be for the d.I.y.er in each one of us....its weed block ground fabric. Its keeps your roots in (while letting fluids thru') and keeps other roots out (as in not being able to penetrate your pot)....

And for all the cats that might say this isnt a good idea - blah blah blah....my brother grew and learned this technique on this little island in the Caribbean. ......

wait for it - Jamaica....

Im assuming when I see others doing fabric pots they're using the same right ? To buy a 65 gallon pots takes some chips....But with an 11 dollar roll (3' x 50') and a little ingenuity - you save quite a bit. Plus - you custom make your pots to fit your grow (in other words - uppotting to the next size is a breeze.....

I

illive

Hey guys I was wondering the same thing. I flowered out a pack of the yetti X monster cookies. had 7 0f 10 germ and vegged awesome looking plants. But I had all males and 1 hermie. My rooms dialed in so no worries here. I was lucky to get on the testers list for the stardawg crosses, 4 0f 7 germed and are in flower just know. I didn't know the monster cookies were testers either but its all good. i'll let you guys know how the stardawgs come out. I've read a lot of hermie and males with the monster cookies, but people feel more optimistic about the stardawg crosses.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Transplanted little calmag and B+ and there good to go! Really stinky and healthy.. u can see the lemon fizz cross on the right is way faster taller strain and the white master kush more stubby smaller cross... getting excited to see what females I get out of this batch!
20150323 123533

Hashmasta-Kut

Hashmasta-Kut

Supporter
I sex them at the 5th or 6th node, then kick them back to grow. it looks like 3 males and 4 females in 7 starlet kush x stardawg seeds. only one left to show.

H

happy b

Organically grown Tres sister x mc @ 5weeks
20150407 123939
20150407 123924
there's not much smell to it but in my experience some og types don't smell very strong in flower but are pungent as all hell when smoked . I'm hoping that's going to be the case here . Also got a pack of nm og x mc and rugburn x mc on ice.

Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

I was very close to seeing what some of the Stardawg crosses would do... I had Cookies N Creme x Stardawg, Shuteye x Stardawg, and also GlueTrap by Red Eyed Genetics....and a mix pack from dungeon vault....they were all the best looking plants I'd ever seen! Too bad rules got in the way of a good thing.... But I've only just begun ;)

10410430 784018044990742 7447843432634378900 n
Yo
alaskind

alaskind

sounds rough Z.... I can relate Ive lost excellent mothers b4... it just guts me...

Top Bottom