Anyone Finish/bloom Any Of Gp Strains?

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hillbilly Z

Hillbilly Z

IMG 4228 IMG 4620 Found a few pics I'd posted on another site of what I'd been able to do with the Greenpoint seeds...I got them much farther than these, still every one looked awesome! I had later pics, buit never got them posted before my belongings, including the plANTS, were snatched by my wife......ARGH!

IMG 4593
IMG 4592
IMG 4594
Last edited:
H

happy b

Did anyone get an email from GP about the upcoming limited release drop?ghost town...ghost og x stardawg.he wants $60 for a FIVE PACK!$100 for ten.eh sorry gu but NO FUCKING CHANCE!iv been behind GU from the beggining and i stood up for his gear before id even grew it out and everyone on this thread knows that but this kinda crap really pisses me off.all hes done is stuck one maybe two ghost og cuttings in with the HUNDREDS of other strains he pollinated at the same time but hes gonni charge DOUBLE!thats bullshit.its fucking pure greed plain and simple.wen he was selling em cheap no probs.he sold em cheap coz he didnt really put in any more work than anyone doing a grow does.anyone couldv done it so wen i was paying ÂŁ26 for 10 i thought that was fair but now he wants ÂŁ40 for 5? Come the fuck on Gu.you greedy sod.
i will never buy another greenpoint seed ever again.once the ones i have are done thats it.for $80 i can get a packet of BOG wer theres actually been a bit of effort put into the breeding So why would i or anyone pay ÂŁ70 for a pack of GP.which is actually nearly THREE timez what i paid for the monster cookie crosses.
its sickening.well GU youv lost a decent customer and a decent advocate And im sure i wont b the only one.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

So a little update... The Lemon Fizz x stardawg grows really stringy and tall it really streches into bloom.. it is developing a very fruity smell.. ... The white master kush x stardawg is typical kush plant.. pretty strong branches short and bushy.. It is developing a very potent skunk smell.. I am 30 days into bloom.. I will post some pics soon

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

I planned on putting these outdoors but plans changed and they are out of control to be in a tent. 6ft tall.......... haha

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Byrne's been kinda quiet huh ? Well, like my man La The Darkman said:

I been lurkin',
circlin' the premises - a dark chemist -
sent on a search for archnemesis (all the doubters)...

You want pics.....still veggin' along....
20150711 175043

It gets better....these are all 2.5-3' tall 4 stemmers and 8 stemmers mainlined. All of them....got 3 N'og daddys and 5 Elephant Stomps daddys....mmm....anyhow....went out to tangle with my favorite N'Og lady and she let me take about 16 of her duplicates out to dinner....46 clones and still grabbing....
20150709 191142
20150711 144126

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20150710 131954
Got some monsters in those Elephant Stompes where if you even look at 'em wrong charges are being filed. Aggravated battery maybe ? ......anyway, its been eassy growing these.....I had a month or so of stunted growth on purpose....but hey - my 8'ers have about 32 individual nodes (read bud sites) PER stem....multiply 32 * 8 and you get 256 bud sites IF the plant were to STOP IMMEDIATELY and start producing flowers on aforementioned nodes.....but we all know theze galz are far from doing that right ?

The 4 toppers have about 23 nodes per stem....yummy.....and we havent yet talked about the Mob Boss and S.A.G.E n Sour yet....and then there are those other 3 of my creation....

Disclaimer: Im just a dumb ass pollen chucker...
this double is going to be layered and we'll see how that ends up....hardee har har....
see - Im no keyboard ninja.....I use my mouth to make money and my time to grow....

We'll catch up to this adventure when these are transplanted into their final soil home. And did I mention that soil has been chillin for like 2 months and just had a dash of some ummm.m......

Dandelion extract fermented tea....oh I got this fellas....
20150711 141150

Couldn't help practicing for next year. Hehehehe

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

And perhaps I should clarify. When I make reference to the "keyboard ninjas" they are exactly whom Ive already so rightfully pointed out in this and other GP gear threads.
This whole thing with GP and this trip to Spain or naming a strain I wont waste time with. Id rather use that air to puff herb with - while growing.
My folks taught me a long time ago to keep your shit shut when it comes to talking about how OTHERS spend THEIR money.... the nice thing about that statement is > > I < <was NOWHERE in it so > > I < < cant and shouldnt say shit as > > I < < have no right to....

We may now return to our regularly scheduled activities....grin

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

He'll ya bryne!! Love what you got going on.. I might try mainline my next batch of lemon fizz X stardawg! My lemon fizz is looking great! I ended up having to finish my mother's from seed inside.20150729 083027

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20130910 144649
Ya heard it on the radio......
Ya heard it on the t.v. show....

Maui Infinit' is blowing up the Greenpoint grow......

Grow on cool cat - grow on ! ! !

20130910 144644

I got all my eyes on you M.I. ! ! !

Latest posts

Top Bottom