Anyone Finish/bloom Any Of Gp Strains?

• Thread starter mauiinfinity
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Chocolate

Mr.Chocolate

Thanks Byrne! There is lots of fire in these smoke test tonight! heres one more tricomb caked oneView attachment 527622

Sexy Sexy plants. I've had some Lemon Fizz X Star Dawgs that are just waiting around to start properly vegging. Anyways, what's the smell like and how many weeks of flowering did they need? Thanks and congrats on these beauties.

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

@Mr.Chocolate Thank you! just finished a little medicating from it and my oh my is it tasty! It has a strong chem smell at first and then over powering flavor of berries I cant put my finger on yet.. some nugs sweet some sour.. very clear upity head high and tastes soooo good! flowering is around 70-75 days but dont bother vegging this strain reaches for the sky.. It probably goes 3ft in bloom no joke... gonna try mainline my next run with it. @ByrneBurnham has got me all excited to try it out!

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Good evening fellow GPseed cultivators. ...a quick tip for anyone doing outdoors and have mainlined their plants.......OPEN-or spread the main stems out using a trellis....a clear plastic plate....fat popsicle sticks.....these nuts....a brooch or whatever the hell else you got laying around and this strain will reward you handsomely.....

The lower nodal shoots that throughout veg' stayed close to home have just exploded upwards........

So I was out having a word with my ladies last night straightening some shit out when I saw this unusual looking bird amongst my flock....so I asked the tramp where she came from as she looks very different than how I train my money makers and her reply was......

Nobody keeps baby in a corner....

So I said to the bird....well return to your regularly scheduled activities then beyontch....

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20150825 162226

Whaddup mates ? 3 weeks into flowering Im guessing as Im outdoor. This plant had preflowers start on 7/29/15....this is also Elephant Stomper x Stardawg.....fiesting on dandelion fermented extract tea.....mmmm

The pic' is not sideways.... I've tied these down to allow more light in and today was the day that all took place....

Learned something on my last grow that leads me to believe if you don't allow the nodal shoots to grow up (thus perpendicular TO the horizontal meristem - horizontal because its been tied down) you limit your yield.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

20150905 143449

Seeds....seeds.....seeds.....

So in terms of Elephant Stomper x Stardawg, 4 of my 5 ladies do indeed have extreme branching. ...as in lower shoots "turkey necking" their way UP to midway if not the upper third of the main stem ultimately resembling a top...but the remaining pistillate has nodal shoots that stay close to home. ...as in the nodal shoots NOT branching out. ...yes, I've dusted (pollinated) both....

Nightmare OG is by far the most trichome encrusted plant I've seen....no hermie issues YET - and that goes for both strains....saving those pics for POTM....

Word G U...your strains are incredible when grown outdoor and these have been just that for their 8 months on this Earth. ...more to come cool cats....

I should point out that the seeds pic'd above are on purpose. ...

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

oh good lordy Bryne! I saw an alert with your name in it and was like "Oh shit lets see what he has got in store for us today" Ialways look forward to seeing what you got going on man! Wow that Nightmare og x stardawg! just beautiful! keep up the hard work oh so fun though passion! cant wait to see more! Iwould really like to see a pulled back1 shot of the plant to see the mainline in adult phase!

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Im taking My Lemon fizz x stardawg Hydro run down in 4 days! wait till you see it! holy moly oh my! Ihave to wear sunglasses around it cause the tricombs blind me~! haha

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

M' Infinit' ! ! ! Whats good my man ? Id like to get a shot of the ML'ed plants showing the whole plant (and I will today) but because most of these are plants that grow long lower branches and then goes slim towards the top (rather than a bat or solid main stem) one plant starts to look like a Christmas Tree farm - literally.....I say that because my ML'ed plants that have extreme lower r branching kept that trait for EACH stem (why wouldnt it right ?) and getting a picture of it is hard because its hard to capture each main stem and its corresponding lower branches with out the image looking like a clusterfuck....

The NOG plant though will show well as the nugs ar e so white that they just jump out at you.....the Elephant Stomper is starting this violet or magenta hue thatls hard to capture on a pic as its soooo subtle.

The smell is just obscene.....really man - just fucking unnecessary. ....

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

The smell is just obscene.....really man - just fucking unnecessary. ....

hahah seriously right!

Im gonna mainline 1 on mynext batch of clones just for fun and see how it works.. I also will power crop 1 too at same time just to see the difference... I really think this LemonSTARdawg would be great for mainline indoor due to its savage nature of 2ft reach in bloom

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Nice fellow cultivators ! ! ! I am very satisfied with my Greenpoint Seeds....9 ladies, no hermies whatsoever and wasnt a finicky plant to grow at all. One huge thing though (and more likely this is environmental conditions) - my other pollinated strains took about 5 maybe 5.5 weeks to produce mature seeds ....my Elephant Stomper x Stardawg plants has maybe 8.5 weeks in and they are just now starting to produce mature seeds..

Top Bottom