anyone go to the cowplace hemp com this weekend?

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Went.
Saw and sampled some nice smoke edibles and concentrates. Tried a hand held vaporizer that was excellent. Were quite a few booths, was better than the hempcon in the south bay.

Saw some thai stick that smelled like the some chocolate thai I used to smoke as a kid. Going to have to see if it smokes as good as it smells.

Dude from hope.net was slanging around a huge bud of odyessy, he had some ripping ssh oil.

Was looking for the booth and did not see Cali Connection there.

Sampled some of the fastest flowering strain ever heard of, 38days! from stoney girl gardens.

Sanctuary Organics the monks from humboldt had there genetics, soil and organics nutrients for showcase.

Northstar had the ether and cherry phenos of aliendog on display, along with some tahoe and others.

Was lots more but that was the short of it.

H

humboldtlocal

Sanctuary Organics is not from Humboldt. Just more people stealing the name trying to get credibility.

F

frostedlove

Went.
Saw and sampled some nice smoke edibles and concentrates. Tried a hand held vaporizer that was excellent. Were quite a few booths, was better than the hempcon in the south bay.

Saw some thai stick that smelled like the some chocolate thai I used to smoke as a kid. Going to have to see if it smokes as good as it smells.

Dude from hope.net was slanging around a huge bud of odyessy, he had some ripping ssh oil.

Was looking for the booth and did not see Cali Connection there.

Sampled some of the fastest flowering strain ever heard of, 38days! from stoney girl gardens.

Sanctuary Organics the monks from humboldt had there genetics, soil and organics nutrients for showcase.

Northstar had the ether and cherry phenos of aliendog on display, along with some tahoe and others.

Was lots more but that was the short of it.

sounds like it was not that bad. I went to SJ one and it was SHIT DUMP not worth 40bones. Guess things are getting better

S

sfzoo

i went, it was cool.
got some killer glass
got some crappy hash
got some decent herb
had a good chat with the TGA guys
didn't find the CaliConnect booth like i was looking forward to
hash bar was cool, but gross at the same time - i'm not one to toke from the community hooter
i'd go again for sure...they just need a lounge next time...or at the very least, chairs.

S

Swerve

we were not there as i didnt like the way they ran it the first time and i will not support shit like that again.. especially when you pay for one thing and they choose to give you another...so no support from us on that one.. we will only be doing the THC Expose as we are friends with the person who throws it. and of course HIgh Times Medical Cannabis cup and of course High Times Cannabis cup in Amsterdam thats the place to find us

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

The guy putting on the Hemp Con is the same guy who puts on all the Tattoo Expo's. Edwin, a greedy Chinaman. He does not smoke, grow, or have anything to do with MMJ other than wish to make money on it. It's the same thing with the Tattoo Expo's, he doesn't have tattoo's, get tattoo's or run a shop. He just wants to make money off of other peoples hard work.

In my industry thats what we call a bottom feeder. I will not support things like this and I strongly urge others not to support it either.

S

sfzoo

we were not there as i didnt like the way they ran it the first time and i will not support shit like that again.. especially when you pay for one thing and they choose to give you another...so no support from us on that one.. we will only be doing the THC Expose as we are friends with the person who throws it. and of course HIgh Times Medical Cannabis cup and of course High Times Cannabis cup in Amsterdam thats the place to find us

you do realize that they were advertising your logo on their sponsor page?

S

Swerve

you do realize that they were advertising your logo on their sponsor page?

Nope I had no clue even more fd up then. Gonna have to get ahold of them then and see what the deal is.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU

That is bs and false advertising. One the main reasons I went was because I saw your logo on the flyer and website.

The guy putting on the Hemp Con is the same guy who puts on all the Tattoo Expo's. Edwin, a greedy Chinaman. He does not smoke, grow, or have anything to do with MMJ other than wish to make money on it. It's the same thing with the Tattoo Expo's, he doesn't have tattoo's, get tattoo's or run a shop. He just wants to make money off of other peoples hard work.

In my industry thats what we call a bottom feeder. I will not support things like this and I strongly urge others not to support it either.

Thanks for the heads up. No wonder all the signs/advertising looks the same.Gun show! Tattoo Show! Electronic Show! Hemp EXpo!

All the same.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I went for the second day. There were a few nice booths but most were whack. No one knew anything about their genetics. Lots of clones for sale that were infested with spider mites. Some people selling small bags of guano at high prices labeled as some miraculous growth stimulant. Sketchy "organic" glass cleaners with undisclosable ingredients.
On the plus side, there was some great discussion and info being tossed around in the panels, plenty of free and delicious edibles, and lots of good people. I picked up a new vape at a good price too. All in all it was a good day, but it did feel a little ridiculous and highly commercial

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Thanks for the heads up. No wonder all the signs/advertising looks the same.Gun show! Tattoo Show! Electronic Show! Hemp EXpo!

All the same.

Edwin the guy who is Mega Productions, used to do Gun shows. That started running dry for him so he started the Tattoo Expos. Now as if he hasn't made enough money off of the hard work of tattoo artists and piercers he has decided to put on this. It will be a cold day in hell before he see's another cent from me.

One of my biggest problems with him and the way he does things is that he has nothing to do with tattooing. The man doesn't have one tattoo. I seriously doubt he has ever smoked pot either. :no

Top Bottom