Anyone got any Nice Northern Light Pics?

• Thread starter Radio_Dread
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Radio_Dread

Im currently in my 4th week of flower with my NL girls. Camera broke or i would post pics. She is always a winner in my book. Nugs anf resin everywhere:afroweed:

R

Rolln J

yep - lol unfortunately they are all Polaroids, guess that tells you how long its been since I grew NL!

L

l33t

here is an original NL pic from Nevil's plants ;)

a blast from the past

NL Nevil
R

Radio_Dread

Yeah it is really a classic headie bud. Not much smell smell days and others they smell like a skunk. i just love the dense nuggets and all the resin already and only in the 4th week of 12/12

R

Radio_Dread

That pic is pretty much right on(description and all). Mine are just alil smaller right now.

F

forehead

Those are very nice AUSSIE!,close in appearance to the Real Deal NL5..If you ever come across that ..I know folx who want it big.....that NL6 looks very similar but is not as fat and has more leaf..the smell sounds the same..esp..how the skunk quality seems to come and go..def looks like some OLD school NL...lovin it bro rock on!:cool0041:

R

Radio_Dread

wow that is really nice, thanks alot aussie. i think mine are going to look just bout on like that. they are loaded with resin. It is really werid tho that my room will smell of skunk one day, then nothing the next. but when it does smell of skunk it is heaavy

BlackBart

BlackBart

Here's a pic of Sensi's NL circa 97 . Its still up there as some of the best .

NL
W

wash

Seedsman has got a real potent sticky high yielding NL. it was in my garden for a long time. does anyone know where that one stands as far as being related if at all to nevilles NL5 or the NL5 pure that Reef offered?

Top Bottom