Anyone got experience with these strains?

• Thread starter smokestack23
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

smokestack23

Hey,
OK so I'm getting ready to start using some new strains. Vegging now are CheeseXHaze and BigBud X White Widow. My last strains (flowering out the mums now) were BUKU, BlueberryKush and PurpleKush.

My wife ordered the ChXHaze because the buds looked blue in the photo (roll eyes). I ordered the BBXWW because...

Back in the day when there was only one seedbank (Nevil's The Seed Bank) I was growing with a roomate. We ordered seeds. I chose HashplantXNorthernlights1 or 2 or 5 (can't remember) because the description said...our fastest finisher in 45 days flowering and our most potent smoke available...My partner ordered the BigBudXSK1 which said...for sheer YIELD...finishes in 60 days plus. to make this part of a long story short, the Big Skunk outyielded the HPXNL by about 10 or 15 to one. And the buds were huge, stinky, dripping with resin skunk buds that commanded top dollar. There was NO point in growing any more of the hashplant. If we got tired of the bigskunk, it would have been more cost effective for us to just sell some BS and buy whatever bag we preferred on the streets.

So, when I was shopping for seeds for this room I was looking for the BS. It's now called Green Spirit. Problem is that the THC levels are (IIRC) like 7%-15%. Just not a candidate these days...no matter HOW sticky stinky and huge it is. That's when I found the BBXWW. If it performs like the BS did it should give HUGE white buds.

Can anyone tell me anything about these two strains (WWXBB and HXCH)? I also bought a single seed of Ice Kush (to get another freebie in my order). Anyone got any experience with Ice Kush?

Thanks in advance homies.

T

theguapo

I have some of the Cheeseberry Haze beans from Sannie that i just started to germ the other day. I'm looking forward to what they will give me!

S

smokestack23

So I guess that's a no then. Well...when I get some results I'll post em. Gonna be several months though.

B

Buddy Flowers

widow big bud will most likely be very bland tasting/smelling. did something similar many years ago

S

smokestack23

hmm...I'm hoping for sticky stinky giant buds. The big skunk grew winebottles that were SO dank. Couldn't even smoke the shit. It was like hotknifing hash. Chunks of lung on the floor and stuff.

I was hoping for wine bottle sized whitewidow buds. Maybe not as dank as the skunk but more potent.

I have some buku right now that people go nuts over. They just LOVE that Kush taste...but...not a huge yielder.
The whole argument about quality over quantity is one that I want NO part of.

We'll see how it goes.

Top Bottom