Anyone growing the Secret OG?

• Thread starter Sailor Jerry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailor Jerry

Sailor Jerry

I bought a pack of purple berry BXII from the Attitude a couple months ago and I got a pack of 5 seeds labeled Cannaventure Secret OG dom.

Has anyone grown these out yet? Im still looking for some strains to put outdoors (northern Michigan) and I was wondering if anyone has anything to say about the secret OG?

If anyone has any information about Flowering time, Mold/Pest resistance, Nute preferences, water requirements. anything that might be useful.

Ive got a Purpleberry In flower now and its doing pretty well. I think I might put a couple Purple berry clones outdoors as well.

Thanks a lot.

SJ

catdaddy

catdaddy

i been contemplating this one, ever since i saw it up for sale. i went to look for some answers elsewhere in a thread that was created with the same title and they completely erased the thread from CannaV's sub forum.
i say pop them and report back to let us know how she performs.

KushCo

KushCo

i been contemplating this one, ever since i saw it up for sale. i went to look for some answers elsewhere in a thread that was created with the same title and they completely erased the thread from CannaV's sub forum.
i say pop them and report back to let us know how she performs.

I saw that same thread a couple days ago. I was trying to look for it again today and it was gone, figured it got the ax.

catdaddy

catdaddy

I saw that same thread a couple days ago. I was trying to look for it again today and it was gone, figured it got the ax.
lol, you peeped it too? i knew i wasn't bugging out.
it seems Canna pulled a shady move, others caught it and was about to turn that thread out. funny how when you catch a breeder out there, shit just disappear and most act as if it never existed or happened.

i take it you had your eyes on them as well, if so, did you jump on any?

KushCo

KushCo

I know right... I searched for a good while to find it again til it finally dawned on me what had happened. They treid to make it out like the mug place took it upon themselves to list em. Doubtful.

Anyways...Yeah that particular cross did catch my eye, but I havent jumped on em. The gear ive ran or sampled with the Fire OG BX male hasn't done much for me. LA Affie and Purpleberry Fire crosses were so-so IMHO.

Im kinda at a crossroads with CVS... What they putting out looks real good on paper, and should be good in theory, but I haven't got the results quality/potency wise that I was expecting, or that im getting with other gear. I will give them another go when the GSC x Fire OG BX drops...but if that doesn't pan out like the last few I have ran, ill be looking elsewhere from now on.

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn that sucks, but was kind of expected. figure with all the x's he's continuously dropping, all the descriptions for them were just from pure speculation. never knew how one could give any analysis that he or anyone else have yet to grow them out.

if you hear any feedback before they're gone definitely let me know, until then, i guess i am going to have to pass on them for now.

Amber

Amber

Bummer I was still waiting for the End of the World Drop

Latest posts

Top Bottom