Anyone grown C13 Haze?

• Thread starter phenotyper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
phenotyper

phenotyper

I just picked up a pack of C13 Haze from DNA Cali and popped four of them. Has anyone grown these out? I'm hoping to find a really nice hybrid specimen, but I don't know quite what to expect. I have done a bunch of searching but there are not very many journals on the topic. Any tips would be excellent!

phenotyper

phenotyper

Okay, well I have three of these looking great. I'd say based on early signs that I have one female and two males. One of the males has a weird leaf split on the third node. Meaning, it split into two leaves about halfway from the petiole to the leaf tip. I'll keep my eye on this potential male, hoping for whorled phylotaxy studd.

So, has anyone grown these? I got these from the Cali DNA stock.

phenotyper

phenotyper

Let's try this one more time. I am about to flower the one lady I found. She seems extremely, extremely sativa,with branches flopping all over the place...even worse than trainwreck. I would love it if anyone with experience with this strain would pop in. c13 haze is super, super easy to clone. SHE WANTS TO BE GROWN. But given that, I think perhaps a SOG would suit her will. She's under a trellis for a scrog and about to be flipped.

D

duos

wish i could help, but it would be cool to see some pics and a smoke report on this when youre done, i want to get a g13 haze myself

Latest posts

Top Bottom