Anyone Grown Ethos Genetics Seeds?

• Thread starter blit98
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blit98

blit98

I was looking into pillow factory and maybe a couple others looking for some heavy stuff for my husband.

Looks good but cant find any grow diaries with it.

Any ethos commentary invited

R

redshift75

I was looking into pillow factory and maybe a couple others looking for some heavy stuff for my husband.

I am running 2 ethos right now i havent finished either yet, but terpwin station and inzane in the membrane are not bad at all. Not the best but appear they will have a rich profile.

I dont know what you mean by heavy stuff? effects, yield, potency, dense nugs? Lots of genetics out there that can hit all of those categories. But i guess id have to ask what level of skill we are talking growing? indoors or outdoors? what medium do you plan to use. THC? CBD? Sativa or indica? desired effects?

You may find if you know how you want to run the gear, it becomes easier to decide what gear to run. is there any reason why you are looking into those breeders specifically?

might find some great options if you can narrow down what you are looking for genetic wise.

blit98

blit98

Sorry should of been more specific .
Yes some cbd content in it was looking at pillow factory ie the name thought that could have CBD.
Was also looking at

Compound Genetics

Compound Genetics - Bahama Blizzard

Do you have any photos of your Ethos grow ?

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

did you try finding them at seed finder .com, i have found they give the best discriptions of most strains

R

redshift75

Sorry should of been more specific .
Yes some cbd content in it was looking at pillow factory ie the name thought that could have CBD.
there is some good CBD strains out there not too hard to come by. depends what you want to go for the final product. you might find if you want to make extracts and such some are going to be better than others. I cant really help with anything CBD as i have little experience with it as my primary goal.

blit98

blit98

there is some good CBD strains out there not too hard to come by. depends what you want to go for the final product. you might find if you want to make extracts and such some are going to be better than others. I cant really help with anything CBD as i have little experience with it as my primary goal.
CBD is not our primary goal just want thc + cbd
as cbd doesnt work effectively without thc from my research.
Thank you for that link I will check into it.

R

redshift75

CBD is not our primary goal just want thc + cbd
as cbd doesnt work effectively without thc from my research.
Thank you for that link I will check into it.
there is a nice 3:1 ive seen first hand from megabud called mega cbd. Dont know what their final tally was but seemed to grow really nice. I tried some and it had a good feeling. gave me couch lock. But i like sativas for a reason.

blit98

blit98

there is a nice 3:1 ive seen first hand from megabud called mega cbd. Dont know what their final tally was but seemed to grow really nice. I tried some and it had a good feeling. gave me couch lock. But i like sativas for a reason.
Thanks very much will also check into this one.

organicplanet

organicplanet

ethos and archive seeds are two of the best breeders there are ...i grew all archive this year outdoor sluricaine ...mint orbit ..biohazard and great results frosty and big buds ...and ethos seeds has some fantastic genetics I've grown them in the past ..might use them again for an indoor grow

growsince79

growsince79

They sell them at the store here. I thought about trying them, but after reading all the negative reviews concerning herms I decided against. I think they are all f1 fem seeds. So probably not a good choice for my breeding.

organicplanet

organicplanet

i don't know anything about the breeder personally,so I would be a fool to take your word for it .....but I do agree i would not support a woman beater or animal abuser

kaka

kaka

Supporter
Whos beating woman?

Go look into Colin from Ethos history.
I guess he likes plants more than women and dogs...
but thats the bad vibes I'd never want in my room.
Especially when there are good humans breeding seeds.

Madmax

Madmax

Type in sshz in search bar and you will sshz grows running ethos..hes just finished up the punch line grow on another site..pic he has sent me.i'll let the pic do the talking 😍
IMG 1587

Dopey28

Dopey28

Type in sshz in search bar and you will sshz grows running ethos..hes just finished up the punch line grow on another site..pic he has sent me.i'll let the pic do the talking 😍View attachment 1165005
Do you know where he went? Just seemed to drop off the map as that candy shop grow was finishing up and I haven’t seen any post from him. Was hoping everything was alright so I’m glad he’s been spotted in the wild still doing his thing.

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I have, I’ve done purple Thia and just finished their lemon Berry Candy AF what’s your questions? If their still is one lol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom