anyone grown firefly or godfather og?

• Thread starter theHERBivore
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theHERBivore

Hey everyone. im new here and i was just needing help with a little info. on some newer strains in my area. I know a little bit but any other info is always helpful;
ie: big feeder?, preferred harvest time?(estimate of course)?, does well fimmed or supercropped? etc. etc.
Just wanted to see if anyone has grown these strains with or without pictures: godfather og, firefly, hawaiian kush, alien dog v2.

Thanks in advance!
theHERBivore

B

budbrothers

best bet is to check on attitude seed bank and see what they say about those specific strains. if they have them.

T

theHERBivore

Thanks man..I had already checked that but no luck. I actually heard they were from some cali connection seeds or some of em are swirves cuts but i was looking more for hands on info. from people who have had a chance to grow them. I do appreciate the quick reply though.

theHERBivore

T

theHERBivore

Thaught more people on this site would have seen these strains since swerve used to be on here and masca negra.

N

NORTHERNCALI

I dont know why but the firefly strain is really hard to get information on. I just started flowering some last week though. The strain def leans more towards sativa from what I have seen and the flowering time is over 60 days. I have a few other strains going right now and the firefly seems to have the biggest problem with dealing with a lot of heat.If you are still curious about it I'll fill you in when it starts to bud more. out of the 3 diff strains I have right now this one is the strongest.

T

theHERBivore

ya that would be cool...throw up some pics if u have any.

S

ScrOGer

sucks when u have to bump your own thread peeps.

Contact the breeder direct. They will be able to give you all the skinny you need, brah.

Good luck on your hunt. I had the op to smoke some Godfather. If you like grand daddy purple, you will like the godfather. Very similar.

GDP Kush 4gDry
GDP Kush with Bic
G

Goodlumen

I just finished harvesting Godfather OG strain. I bought the seeds from Pacific Seed Bank. I have grown 10 different strains and the Godfather OG has produced the strangest and largest flower colas. The flowers are still drying so I can’t comment on potency. The flowers smell like lawn grass clipping and the flowers were not very sticky compared to the Bruce Banner that I just harvested as well. I will comment on potency in a couple weeks

74917A0B 15B2 4631 811F BE95089B9335
A204421D 6B83 4F37 912C 843191612BAC
Top Bottom