Anyone Grown Haze's Strawberry Cough?

• Thread starter GreenMercy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenMercy

GreenMercy

I've have a pack I bought a couple years back, was wondering if anyone has ever grown it. Nothing found on Google...

H

happy b

Type in "bodhi gold star . hazeman strawberry cough fat purple" thread by scrapmapple into the search bar at the top left . let me know if you find it.

kds710

kds710

I'm wondering the same thing. Caught up deciding between SBC or Madness

H

happy b

When I bought the madness off attitude I got five SC free . theyr doing the fat purple promo just now . scrapmapple said the madness was the best weed he had smoked in YEARS . AND he has access to also respond of genetix.he,s starting his own seed company so you know he,s tried alot of the good stuff.

kds710

kds710

When I bought the madness off attitude I got five SC free . theyr doing the fat purple promo just now . scrapmapple said the madness was the best weed he had smoked in YEARS . AND he has access to also respond of genetix.he,s starting his own seed company so you know he,s tried alot of the good stuff.
I've been leaning toward Madness from the beginning and I'm goin to go ahead an pull the trigger on these. Are they usually out of stock over at Attitude?

H

happy b

No they usually have em in stock . they were out for a few weeks last year but theyr defo in stock now.+ u get a freebie five pack of fat purple . did I already tell u that?oops yes I did . go for it bones . bubba x 88g13 hp!how can you go wrong with an impeccable lineage like that?from what I was told it wasn't a great yielder but the quality was off the charts . and if I recall right scrapmapple didn't say it was the best weed he,d smoked in years,he said it was the best weed he had smoked PERIOD.

kds710

kds710

No they usually have em in stock . they were out for a few weeks last year but theyr defo in stock now.+ u get a freebie five pack of fat purple . did I already tell u that?oops yes I did . go for it bones . bubba x 88g13 hp!how can you go wrong with an impeccable lineage like that?from what I was told it wasn't a great yielder but the quality was off the charts . and if I recall right scrapmapple didn't say it was the best weed he,d smoked in years,he said it was the best weed he had smoked PERIOD.

Yes sir Hazeman's giving packs of 5 of Fat Purple for the promo goin on right now. My bro already has a full pack of those anybody grow it yet? Anyway..while yield never comes before quality it sure is nice when it's up there though am I wrong. Looking forward to the MADNESS!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
I havnt grown the cross but I gave hazeman the strawberry cough cut years ago that was used in all the strawberry crosses he's made since then. It's the original legit KK cut. As far as the crosses go.... i have packs of them but have yet to get around to them. Only have grown the strawberry diesel and it was pretty nice. Got nice red and purple colors to it but the smoke wasn't quite strong enough so I didn't keep any phenos

Latest posts

Top Bottom