Anyone grown Orange Diesel?

• Thread starter unknown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

unknown

Hello, I am currently growing a strain called Orange Diesel. The breeders name is Verite. I am wondering if I have a special pheno or if all the plants are like the one I am growing? The one I have is outdoors in a 5 gallon pot and is just putting out buds all over the place...It has been in flower since Augest 8th and it is truley an amazing plant. On some lower branches it has 6 to 10 flowers on each and this is just the lower branches! I am new at growing but this plant seems extra special...Any thoughts on this one? Thanks,unknown

U

unknown

Sorry,don't have a digital camera yet...thats why I tried to give a description of the branches...My other plants that look good but are no where near the flower production of this OD are Subcools Third Dimention and a Bubba Kush x Double Purple Doja f2 strain from Elite Genetics. The Bubba looks great but this OD is out of this world...

yts farmer

yts farmer

i got some of verite orange diesel aswell but havent got round to growing them out yet.

would be good to see a pic of yours and verite has a grow thread(google) for his orange diesel and has some pics of some other peoples od.

B

Blaner123Doobie

Hey Unknown

I have grown out Verite's Orange Diesel before, a very nice orange smell and taste to it
Enjoy :-) Also easy to clone and grow :-)

U

unknown

very easy to grow, Buds are starting to get nice and fat considering it has only been in flower about 3 or 4 weeks. It is a cross between (Calio-Orange Bud xSkunk#1) x Annac's NYCD.

B

barletta

Orange D is good stuff. I have a more sativa dom plant. Still smells like oranges, but puts out these long, heavy spears. I'm running it out now, the cut has too many bananas for me to be comfortable with. They may be sterile, but they are fukkin threatening looking... Finished buds are A+++ bag appeal. Tasty, knockout bud.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

You got lucky be happy & enjoy ur good fortune ur friend. SNOLEPERD

Top Bottom