Anyone grown out DHN's White Widow from Harborside?

• Thread starter SpicySativa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SpicySativa

Hey folks,

Title says it all. Anyone grown this cut? How'd it do? Thanks!!

buddogmutt

buddogmutt

Banned
the wht widow no...ive done jack herer and blueberry diesel from harborside...very healthy clones...being a sativa plan for a 10-13wk flowering period...

first 2 pics are the jack herer and 3rd is the current blueberry diesel

100 0973
100 0936
100 2761
S

SpicySativa

Thanks for the quick reply, buddogmutt. So far from Harborside I've tried DHN's Space Queen (2 runs, me likey), QB's Kushberry (hermed, probably my fault), and QB's XJ-13 (hanging as we speak, looks and smells great).

I was pondering the Jack Herer, but not sure if I ended up with enough XJ to last me through a veg and up to 13 week bloom.

S

SpicySativa

Did you top those Jack Herers? They look nice and squat. That's important in my garden because I'm limited on height (600 watter in my low-ceiling basement). How was the stretch on the JH?

Those pics might have just convinced me to try out their Jack...

Sti wondering about that WW though...

brotherlewrl

brotherlewrl

never the widow from DHN, but I've done the dream queen and purple kush, Chemdog #4, and blue dream. They really have top shelf genetics with most of there strains, sometimes they try and add others in the mix that i don't think they did a legit pheno hunt for, their alien go, I've seen finished product and wasn't super impressed. I will say however there purple kush dream queen and Chemdog #4, are all the best I've ever run from those strains. When they had the hindu skunk that was the absolute shit, but they somehow had a few phenos they were passing out and was far inferior to the other. I'm running some kens gap and bream from them right now.

T

tricomb

What he said...DHN for the most part all there clones they sell are the best phenotype from that genetic strain...BD,GC and C-4 are all great...I'm goin to be flowering some white widow in a few days

S

SpicySativa

Got some White Widows. The clones look healthy overall, but the roots didn't look fantastic. Hopefully they'll pull through just fine.

S

SpicySativa

Well, the white widows are chugging along. The upper growth has perked right up and faced the light, but the bottom leaves are still droopy...

There was a little bit of brown to the roots when I got them, and they were quite obviously overwatered at harborside (they were soggy as hell...). I hope that my loose soil and dose of hygrozyme is enough to kick any root problems they may have had.

B

BullwinkleOG

I am growing White Widow from DHN right now although I got it at BPG. This is my first grow and Im using CFL's however I am very pleased with the results. Here she is DHN White Widow under a grow setup i spent less than 20 dollars on
WWfull.jpg
WWCola.jpg

Forgot to add these pics are 26 days into flower

also heres a picture of a Tahoe OG I got from BPG as well. it isnt DHN though, the tag said WX

TahoeOGmoneyshot.jpg

G

GangaGrover

the wht widow no...ive done jack herer and blueberry diesel from harborside...very healthy clones...being a sativa plan for a 10-13wk flowering period...

first 2 pics are the jack herer and 3rd is the current blueberry diesel

I have the opportunity to pick up a Harborside Jack Herer cutting. How would you rate the quality of the finished product? Did it have clean clear uplifting effects? Looks like a descent producer. Do you remember how many weeks it went?

Top Bottom