Anyone had experience with clones from Strainly.io?

• Thread starter Andy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Andy

Andy

Hi, I've been looking for ways to get hold of some decent strains & a friend pointed me to Strainly.io - does anyone have any experience with getting clones delivered from here? It seems legit & there's an ebay style rating system which is a plus..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Outside clones are the best way to introduce pests and disease into our grow.

If you do take in clones set up a quarantine area away from your grow and dip in pesticide and watch for trouble.

and then there is the great chance its not even the plant expected.

Just some warnings. :-)

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

To actually answer your question...
I've ordered from strainly once, and a close friend ordered at about the same time so we could do a trade. Both orders came in.
Obviously, results are going to vary wildly depending on vendor. There ARE professional nurseries out there that actually give a shit, there may even be some on there that are still willing to ship.
I got an incredible cut of OG for under $20 dollars. I'm going to run that shit till I die, I absolutely love smoking it.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

I've moved a few clones from that site. LOTS of shill and fake accounts and reviews. Do your own research on the person before hand.

And always quarantine any incoming plants. That's growing 101.

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Outside clones are the best way to introduce pests and disease into our grow.

If you do take in clones set up a quarantine area away from your grow and dip in pesticide and watch for trouble.

and then there is the great chance its not even the plant expected.

Just some warnings. :-)

no way to tell if seeds are what you expected either 🤷‍♂️

the rrock

the rrock

I use DarkHeart nursery a few times and never had any issues,actually their strains i will trexceeded my expectations,not sure if their Rom is similar to mine but worthy of trying

Last edited:
Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

I think Darkheart got their cut of romulan from Jake at romulan genetics. I'm not sure if it's the original cut, or a selection from seed from that original pool. I'm sure it's great, those are definitely the next seeds on my list

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

I use DarkHeart nursery a few times and never had any issues,actually their strains i will trexceeded my expectations,not sure if their Rom is similar to mine but worthy of trying
They don’t sell direct to public do they? I have a clone of Romulan that is supposed to be from them. Damn thing grows like a vine lol

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Yes, they do drops at different dispensaries in Northern California. I have not purchased any clones from them, but at one time I was interested. This was the latest notification.
That’s not direct lol. I’ve heard nothing but great things about DH but I’m too poor to pay dispensary prices lol

916Fisherman

916Fisherman

Yes, they do drops at different dispensaries in Northern California. I have not purchased any clones from them, but at one time I was interested. This was the latest notification.
You must be in my area. I pass that place often lol

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I'm closer to Nevada City than Sacramento. I've never been to that dispensary, it was the closest thing to me that dropped clones.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
i've used Aroma Therapeutic Genetics for clones on once and it was great, grabbed a couple GMO cuts.

Top Bottom