Anyone had this b4 ?

• Thread starter shadrack
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

shadrack

Hello peeps - i have three serious seeds AK47 on day 30 of flowering - they have all been topped (multiple colas). all being fed the same 2.5ml per ltr cana a & b and PK13.
i noticed that one of them was going paler than the other two so i upped feed to 3ml per ltr and no change infact still getting paler - so i had a good look at the lady today and she seems to be maturing a lot quicker already got browning pistles and the paling is like its nearing end of flowering stage. Tomorrow i will take photos and check triches - the other two look as they should dark green and no browning pistles.
Its way ahead of the other two - what you guys think

S

spanishped

if they are from seed it may be just a diffrent pheno

S

shadrack

Diff phenos can have so different flowering periods ( i recon it could be two wk infront )

P

Pistil Pete

Yes, i had a pheno of AK47 that finished about 2 weeks ahead of her sisters. 50 days was pushing her to her limits. I usually took her down at around day 46 and the others around 58-60 days. The faster pheno's smoke was noticeably stronger than the others. I wish i still had her.

S

shadrack

Hello pete - sound good to me ( i took two Cuts of the lady b4 i put her in flower, growing into moms as we speak) - you say the faster one was a stronger better smoke - i think if turns out like yours im gona fill my tent with them next time lol - i rec mine will be done around day 46 ish too - 46 day flowering for ak47 sound good to me - just hope its as good as yours was pete :party0042:

P

ProGroWannabe

The only way to know for sure is to check the color of the resin in the trichs.

G

grizz

^^^ yep pgw is right, also sounds like she might be a little cal mag hungry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom