Anyone have any experience with H & G Root Execurator

• Thread starter SUPERBABY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SUPERBABY

The label says to only use during the first two weeks of the "rearing cycle".

Any input on what that means to me and my MJ?

What are the dilution rates that people use with this?

THX farmers

X

Xceptional

not used it yet but based on the schedule they provided me with their full line for my setup i will be using it through week 3 of veg. adding 44ml to 40 gal res so something like 1ml a gallon i guess

M

Malachi

the ratio is 1.1 ml per gallon, but i always just round it to 1, i use it with great white for the first 3 weeks of veg

X

Xceptional

yeah the schedule has me running it for the 2 week veg and 3 weeks into flower. i'll probably just run it until flower just to save some of that expensive shit for my next run lol.

Venom818

Venom818

I used it 1ml up until the second week of flowering i swear i have the best looking plants ive ever had.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I've heard nothing but good about it; I know a cat that uses it for most of his plants' life cycles. The SD cuts he gave me rooted HUGE in 6 days with RE in my aeroponic cloner. I had them in a table on day 8.

4EVERGREEN

check this out buy root 66 instead!! its the exact same thing as root execulator they stole the formula and called it root 66 and its more than half the price!! ask any hydroshop owner

M

mcattak

yeah the schedule has me running it for the 2 week veg and 3 weeks into flower. i'll probably just run it until flower just to save some of that expensive shit for my next run lol.

Why skimp run it when your plants are producing roots..Best stuff around...

check this out buy root 66 instead!! its the exact same thing as root execulator they stole the formula and called it root 66 and its more than half the price!! ask any hydroshop owner

You sure about this...Anyone else heard this...

M

Malachi

I have already had this discussion with Texas Kid and he assured me that they are 2 seperate products as he has used both. I think the Roots Excel is better for root development as where Root 66 is better for transplant shock.

S

SUPERBABY

nice..I'm psyched to see some good root development..I just threw some airstines in my waterfarms, so the combination of those and the H&G should take the roots to the next level..
:)

M

mcattak

I have already had this discussion with Texas Kid and he assured me that they are 2 seperate products as he has used both. I think the Roots Excel is better for root development as where Root 66 is better for transplant shock.

Hydro shops always giving out bad info...H&G are holding on to that secret real tight...There bread and butter..

4EVERGREEN

im 100 percent sure that they are the same!! root 66 copyed them exactly!! but if you want 2 spend the extra money thats up 2 you!! ive used root excelulator for years untill they released root 66 now its root 66 all the way, its a well known fact that they are the same in all the hydroshops ive been 2 in the bay area!! if hydroshop owners wanted you lie 2 you about a product dont you think they would lie so you buy the expensive 1?? and why would all hydroshop owners tell the same lie?? im just tring 2 save you some money but hey if you want 2 spend on the name thats on you!!

S

SUPERBABY

im 100 percent sure that they are the same!! root 66 copyed them exactly!! but if you want 2 spend the extra money thats up 2 you!! ive used root excelulator for years untill they released root 66 now its root 66 all the way, its a well known fact that they are the same in all the hydroshops ive been 2 in the bay area!! if hydroshop owners wanted you lie 2 you about a product dont you think they would lie so you buy the expensive 1?? and why would all hydroshop owners tell the same lie?? im just tring 2 save you some money but hey if you want 2 spend on the name thats on you!!

How/why are you so sure?

4EVERGREEN

the first person 2 tell me was my friend he owns 3 hydroshops, i know hes trustworthy we grew up 2gether but i had been using root excelulator for so long i didnt want 2 switch even tho root 66 was more than half the price so i kept using RE for another grow, i started asking every hydroshop owner or worker when i stoped by them and they all told me the exact same thing that tecnaflora sent root excelulator in 2 a lab and had it copyed they sell it as root 66, almost every1 i have talked 2 who used 2 use RE now use root 66 because its so much cheaper!! there are a few that wont switch just because of the name, i tell every1 i can because i know how much RE costs if its a small grow its not 2 bad but if you have a couple 100 gallon res's your running threw a 100 dollar bottle real fast

M

Malachi

Thats why the N-P-K value of Root 66 is 1-1-1 and the Root's Excel is 1.3-0-0.7 because they are they same?? They also have totally different values of micro nutrients and heavy metals. Root 66 is also an organic product made with seaweed extract where as Root's Excel is synthentic and the base is Amonnium Nitrate and Potassium Hydroxide. They may work similiar for some farmers, but nothing about these 2 products is "exactly" the same. Do a little more research before you start posting mis-information.

M

mcattak

the first person 2 tell me was my friend he owns 3 hydroshops, i know hes trustworthy we grew up 2gether but i had been using root excelulator for so long i didnt want 2 switch even tho root 66 was more than half the price so i kept using RE for another grow, i started asking every hydroshop owner or worker when i stoped by them and they all told me the exact same thing that tecnaflora sent root excelulator in 2 a lab and had it copyed they sell it as root 66, almost every1 i have talked 2 who used 2 use RE now use root 66 because its so much cheaper!! there are a few that wont switch just because of the name, i tell every1 i can because i know how much RE costs if its a small grow its not 2 bad but if you have a couple 100 gallon res's your running threw a 100 dollar bottle real fast

Still need more proof than a bunch of hydro shop owners...I use 400 ml every week and love it...

D

Dubwobble

H&G Roots Excel is my the main product I use to root my clones.

I've tried them all.

Their product is the best I tried, and really not expensive because it is so concentrated.

Two thumbs up!

Oh yah, some grow shop tried to tell me that Humbolt Roots was the same but cheaper. I tried it. I went back to Roots Excelurator.

og dmc

og dmc

Do you guys aerate the water. I just started doing it , even though they say not to.

Top Bottom