Wanted Anyone have any free reg or fems

• Thread starter theomegajedi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
theomegajedi

theomegajedi

Just got my card, I've killed my wallet to get everything else to grow. Anyone have anything they're willing to hook me up with to start my first grow. Anything is appreciated!!

Last edited:
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Worth a drive? I've got mothers you can have cuttings from, but nothing ready to live on it's own right now. Do you have a clone system?

Pic is of Critical Mass, that was a 4 pound 4x8 tent over 6 plants. I have that mom as well as others. Not sure what you are going for, but done properly those genetics are undeniable. I share freely, you just gotta make it easy on me to do so is all I ask.

I run fallponics, CO2, AC in tent, Humidifier and Dehumidifier, chiller, Optic 8+ LEDs and have a pair of 8' tents. You need the height with this strain unless you flower early and do some super cropping.

Screen Shot 2020 10 16 at 115749 AM
theomegajedi

theomegajedi

I don't have a clone system yet, if they're not in your way when they're ready for soil I'm definitely interested.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Hey Bulldog, let's hook up sometime.

Mr. Jedi, I have seeds but I paid for all these, not looking to give them away but I can try to help you out.

I've posted pics of the strains I'm running. If you want to trade me something for a seed or 2, make me an offer.

I just started a new grow. The seedlings saw their first light about 2 hours ago in this pic. If you want them you can have my culls. I know I will have "harlequin" culls because I am just growing these up enough to run a TLC plate and get a cannabinoid profile off them. Looking for whichever one has the most CBD and will cull all the others. I may also have a WW, Big Bud or Purple Kush cull depending on what actually germinates.

20201019 190942
20201019 191025
20201019 191201
Last edited:
theomegajedi

theomegajedi

Skywalker og? And I'm definitely interested in the culls as well.

Top Bottom