Anyone have any investor ideas?

• Thread starter tweedy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tweedy

tweedy

Trying to find a way to get someone behind my gold hunt. A piece of property came up for sale and it is right next to a gold mine I have been researching. People have been hunting for the main deposit in this area since someone found a big chunk of ore worth 50k by today's standards a hundred years ago.

So here is the downside, it has structures but would not qualify for traditional financing because they are not stick built. How would you guys handle it or are there companies around that do low down on property buys?

Do not want to miss over 50 acres and a chance at gold for less than 200k. Hell, I could grow that back in a year or two.

The x's are not exact but the company exploring the area has claims all up and down the eastern side of the private property.

I am afraid they are just going to scoop it up when they find out it is for sale. Any ideas?

Anyone have any investor ideas

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Have u asked them to carry contract. Offer a good rate they can't make on money in the bank 8 or 10 percent. 5 to 10 thou down.

tweedy

tweedy

Have u asked them to carry contract. Offer a good rate they can't make on money in the bank 8 or 10 percent. 5 to 10 thou down.
Supposed to talk to the owner next saturday. Fingers crossed on the contract.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
Your hoping the property has gold on it or just that exclusive access to the gold mine being only a little away?

tweedy

tweedy

Your hoping the property has gold on it or just that exclusive access to the gold mine being only a little away?
A little bit of both. It is surrounded by blm land so I can prospect what they have not claimed but this land is virgin and half a mile away from the main rip you see in the picture. Unless the mine is closed I will not claim jump people. Coming from the world of growing I equate it to rippers and I just do not do that, no matter how hungry I am, ha.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
I see! Man some primo looking virgin ground. As much as I've prospected I'd say that's prime real estate. You can't being any equipment in there anyway though? Not familiar with Cali's regs

tweedy

tweedy

I see! Man some primo looking virgin ground. As much as I've prospected I'd say that's prime real estate. You can't being any equipment in there anyway though? Not familiar with Cali's regs
Not sure on equipment. This is likely going to be a covert kind of dig. They do not take kindly to excavating mountain/hill tops. Ha.

bongobongo

bongobongo

Supporter
The odd back-ho out in the hills don't show up at night ;)

way2green

way2green

I just wonder if it has the possibility of gold why some of the big companies havent pressured the owner into selling already. I hope it works for you. Just to own that real estate would be a fream for me!

tweedy

tweedy

How easy is it to find a significant amount of gold?
It is where it is and it ain't where it ain't. The one downside of prospecting, not every time is going to be a winner. You can have a nugget sitting there with nothing else around it or you can hit a potato patch and strike it rich.

tweedy

tweedy

I just wonder if it has the possibility of gold why some of the big companies havent pressured the owner into selling already. I hope it works for you. Just to own that real estate would be a fream for me!
Not a whole lot of incentive to buy when there is free land to prospect surrounding it. They may very well come in and scoop it up. The owner said specifically that he was not interested in an investment company owning it.

Rosenberg

Rosenberg

Have you done prospecting before? I would love to happen upon a bunch of gold in the ground!

way2green

way2green

That would be seen damned cool to find gold anywhere. To find it on your personal land...........

way2green

way2green

Sounds like a dream come true! Is the land set up a hearty soil? Could be a great farmer investment. You West Coast guys know more about gardening in that terrain than a Southern man.

tweedy

tweedy

Sounds like a dream come true! Is the land set up a hearty soil? Could be a great farmer investment. You West Coast guys know more about gardening in that terrain than a Southern man.
Not sure. Have yet to go up there but everything around it seems nice and lush so I assume it is a go. Seriously, I could pull a couple of hoops worth up here and make my property money back realllll quick. Ha.

way2green

way2green

I bet that is true. How do you guys keep poachers or rippers from stealing your grow. That would worry me to death knowing that some asshole could be watching my hardwork waiting to rip me off.

Top Bottom