Anyone have any lighting suggestions for..

• Thread starter Vexor1717
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vexor1717

Vexor1717

New grower here and wondering what some good lighting options would be. I have 2 high watt blurple boxes in an 8ftx4ftx6ft. This is in my room and its getting way too hot. I cant go crazy but I can probably drop up to 1k before tax on 2 4x4 flowering lights. I would need around 900 to 1k actual wattage right? But yea id like to know what lights on the market produce the least heat. Thanks!

beluga

beluga

Have a browse through this thread:

It becomes quite the heated debate. Bottom line is that a bunch of different stuff works... many of which have been discussed on that thread.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you give a budget it would be easier to make some suggestions as to what may suit your grow and budget the best.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

New grower here and wondering what some good lighting options would be. I have 2 high watt blurple boxes in an 8ftx4ftx6ft. This is in my room and its getting way too hot. I cant go crazy but I can probably drop up to 1k before tax on 2 4x4 flowering lights. I would need around 900 to 1k actual wattage right? But yea id like to know what lights on the market produce the least heat. Thanks!
The higher the efficacy the less heat and more light per watt.

You will see ppf/w ratings anything over 2.0 up to 2.9 i would consider good obviously the higher the better but that comes at a cost.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Around 1k
I mean this light is refurbished but I just pulled the trigger on one myself today. For the price not much can come close. Will kill a 4x4 or 5x5.

Madmax

Madmax

I need to get something like this..i like these wide fixtures more light penetration on angles other single lamps dont hit..

Top Bottom