Anyone have any recomencations for a ergonomic trimming chair?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Upperback is killing after another trim session. I try to keep good posture but it never works. any good chairs or styles of chair for trimming.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
s0353806_sc7

Cort

Cort

I have had bad days where I kicked it in a recliner. Covered it in plastic, then another plastic sheet over my lap to catch trimmings.

Usually use a computer chair, plastic on lap for trimmings.

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

computer chair is what I found to be best as well. One thats plush, rolls well and has a easy give. they usually adjust height as well. It can really hurt after putting in some long shifts hope you get one that works.
MW

squiggly

squiggly

I prefer to just get comfy wherever possible (lay-z-boy, computer chair, in bed even) and use a tray to catch trimmings.

I use a tray meant for eating a larger breakfast on--it offers enough area to catch everything.

I find the biggest thing with trimming is to move around, change position.

Doctors orders are (seriously) 10 minutes out of each hour up and moving. This isn't just comfort it's health.

You feeling like shit is your body's way of saying "don't do that shit anymore."

Just get yourself set up to where you can quickly switch between where you're sitting and trimming and you shouldn't have anymore issues.

J

Jalisco Kid

A lazy boy right next to a centurion, 15lbs a day not breaking a sweat. A 6' redhead masseuse afterwards. You grew well you deserve it. JK

Latest posts

Top Bottom