Anyone have experience growing with bio bizz all mix

• Thread starter Brettdawg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Just wanted to no if anyone as used all biz bio mix.
Hownlong nutrients last for?
Did u ph?

By wya im not using bio bizz nutrients as using autopots and was told they are to thick and wud cause system to clogg up.

So il be using sythentoc nutrients when i do feed them.

Cheers

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Like nearly all soil brands unless its super soil there’s only a couple of weeks feed in the actual soil.

If I ph up or down it doesn’t mean you will have to. its your water that will effect the soils ph

When do you feed them that depends on your brand of nutes.

That said we normally start feeding in soil after the seedlings roughly 2 weeks old … roughly

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Like nearly all soil brands unless its super soil there’s only a couple of weeks feed in the actual soil.

If I ph up or down it doesn’t mean you will have to. its your water that will effect the soils ph

When do you feed them that depends on your brand of nutes.

That said we normally start feeding in soil after the seedlings roughly 2 weeks old … roughly
Cheers for reply.
In using the source nutrients. Designed specifically to use in autopots.
Everytime u pot up is that enough food for another two weeks then?

Looking good potted up 6 days ago.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

i m using All-Mix allongside biobizz nuts i usually start with biogrow week 4-5 and start biobloom after 2 weeks 12/12 usually

i pH my tap water to 7.0 before mixing the nuts.

I have a friend that use all mix soil along side bio canna nutrients she start veg and bloom nuts like me. She doesn't adjust her tap water pH

Last edited:
Eledin

Eledin

I was using all mix and lght mix until I changed to other brand with coco in it. The soil has ph buffers that might or might not be enough until the end of the harvest to keep your ph stable. In my case I had one instance where it didnt and I had the ph too low for flowering, but in that case I was using nutes with phosphoric acid in them and Ive been told by people here that ph down chemicals (phosphoric acid is one of them) mess with the ph buffers so it might have been that.

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

What i did was put clones into light mix. Then two weeks veg potted up again into light mix.
And then i potted up into final pots in all mix. Ive given foliar spray few times so far. But they lookibg alrite.
Bag says ec 2.2 thats quite high

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Think il ph to b on safe side.
And if ive jus put them into fresh soil with 2.2 il prob giv it two weeks before addin nutes unless they go pale before that

Eledin

Eledin

Youre probably better off that way unless someone else gives you a good reason not to. That EC is probably slow release since they claim you can use it without needing to fertilize for most of the veg stage but in their chart you can add 1ml of their base npk with all mix, their grow npk is 4-2-4 and is organic as you said (higher ppm but slower release than synthetic). Use that info as you see fit 😛 This is their table, you can get an idea of what you can use considering again that synthetic are fast release so be careful.
biobizz-english.jpg

Brettdawg

Brettdawg

Wud be easier if was using bio bozz nutes. But cant in autopots

Top Bottom