anyone have experience with hybrid bulbs

• Thread starter kes5480
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kes5480

Has any of you farmers heard of these hybrid bulbs. The bulb that came with my new 1000watt ballast is a hps/mh hybrid buld. Looks like a reg 1000 watt hps bulb but has like a little mh buld at the end of the bulb inside. i'll look for a pic on the web....
any info or experience with these would be appreciated..thanks farmers

peace

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Has any of you farmers heard of these hybrid bulbs. The bulb that came with my new 1000watt ballast is a hps/mh hybrid buld. Looks like a reg 1000 watt hps bulb but has like a little mh buld at the end of the bulb inside. i'll look for a pic on the web....
any info or experience with these would be appreciated..thanks farmers

peace

my hydro store (HTGsupply) says people had problems with one side stretching and the other staying compact made me not buy it .....when I got home I thought about it and if you had 2 of em one pointing one way and the other pointing the other and like 2" apart it should cancle out that effect:hi

S

Sea Of Green

Really? I no think so.:shake

For real though, those things are awesome. The fuller the spectrum the better in my experience. Just HPS, or just MH, is just not as good as HPS and MH. Unless it's just CMH or just "Hortilux Blue" MH, which are both standalone better than any single or dual spectrum setup.

FYI, they're called Dual Arc bulbs.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Word. Dual arcs work great for me.

138772d1301383932t-coco-redemption-free-last-img_2248.jpg.att

-TF

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
Really? I no think so.:shake

For real though, those things are awesome. The fuller the spectrum the better in my experience. Just HPS, or just MH, is just not as good as HPS and MH. Unless it's just CMH or just "Hortilux Blue" MH, which are both standalone better than any single or dual spectrum setup.

FYI, they're called Dual Arc bulbs.
this was my original thaught also

Word. Dual arcs work great for me.

138772d1301383932t-coco-redemption-free-last-img_2248.jpg.att

-TF
thanks tri I thought so but the store said they stoped carring them for reasons stated above...........they did carry the 600w too..... 300 MH 300 HPS so I got 3 600hps next up grade i will find them at urban sunshine

G

Gertcha

From my experience, I got good quality but lower than usual yield

Top Bottom