Anyone Have Experience With Rx Green Solutions?

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Muir i dont know anything about them but i certainly support you for trying to use US products and if you can get them from your own state even better,kudos to you for that.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

One of our clients switched to their Grow a&b and Bloom A&B and loves it. He doesn't use the cloning stuff, but I've heard it's solid.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have used their original 3 part. Solid results. Their cloning solution is solid. I've spoke to the r new England reps a few times and they are pretty cool. Overall solid company and a solid product. I say go for it bro.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Want to send a shout to @SeaF0ur. All good brother. Thanks a million times.

Minkus

Minkus

I certainly prefer my gardening supplies come from the US. These are from CO. Anyone run it?

Wouldn't recommend it man. Their testing is suspect, and the Nutes are expensive as hell. If you're looking for bulk nutes, you're better off working with a commercial ag solution. If you're looking for something simple, I'd suggest the same, but taper down the formula.

A lot of commercial growers out in CO have found that the RX Green Solutions pricing is pretty damn expensive and doesn't have anything actually special to it. You can easily find a Made-In-USA nutrient that isn't as pricey.

In the end, it's a nutrient marketed as "for marijuana" and has all the telltale signs - more expensive than the competition, and not much real science, just conjecture.

Edit: To tailor it more directly toward the question: Their old formula from about a year ago wasn't very good (even they admit it). They've recently updated it, but a lot of larger commercial grows who have tried out their nutrients opted to stick to salts or traditional commercial ag nutrients since they get the same results for far less.

Tnelz

Tnelz

I actually really liked their original 3 part formula ran it on two plants start to finish with crystal burst as a bloom boost and killed it. Plants happy start to finish. However I was given the nutrients for free so no clue what it cost. End of the day for the most part nutrients are nutrients. Any of them work if u know what ur doing. I do agree with minkus on the price. Their are cheaper alternatives available. But nothing at all wrong with this line. It will get the job done.

Top Bottom