anyone have info on Purple Gorilla?

• Thread starter tricomb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tricomb

im a patient who lives in sac ca ,everyone has an opinion on the purple gorrillas origin but it was my lifelong friend who created this strain with 1983 gdp from our friend eddy lepp or"poppa" as we callem, you see he had a male and bred that with erkle, and he already had a purple haze/purple power plant that got pollinated too, so now we had a purple haze/purple power/ gdp and a erkle /gdp and he took the the erkle/ gdp and finally got a male seed after about three seasons and we mixed that with lavender the out come was purple erkle/gdp/lavender and that was good but not good enough for our mad scientist so they took the male of purple erkle/gdp/lavender and mixed that with purple haze/purplepower/gdp through cross pollination the result was finally achieved like 5 years ago before the great legend "POPPA" turned himself in for a ten year sentence ...in warm weather it stays green in the cold it goes black. TT named it the purple gorilla because it often causes asthmatic like symptoms where it feels like a 500lb gorrila is sittin on your chest making it hard to breath plus i dont think the name purple haze/purple erkle/purple power/ 1983 gdp/lavender sounds to cool plus it is too long and wouldnt fit on a prescription bottle

Any truth to this??? It's the earliest flowering plant in my outdoor garden...almost 4 weeks in and its already purple....wanted some more info if you have grown her feel feel to.drop some info cause I want to try her indoors thanks!

B

Blaze215

im a patient who lives in sac ca ,everyone has an opinion on the purple gorrillas origin but it was my lifelong friend who created this strain with 1983 gdp from our friend eddy lepp or"poppa" as we callem, you see he had a male and bred that with erkle, and he already had a purple haze/purple power plant that got pollinated too, so now we had a purple haze/purple power/ gdp and a erkle /gdp and he took the the erkle/ gdp and finally got a male seed after about three seasons and we mixed that with lavender the out come was purple erkle/gdp/lavender and that was good but not good enough for our mad scientist so they took the male of purple erkle/gdp/lavender and mixed that with purple haze/purplepower/gdp through cross pollination the result was finally achieved like 5 years ago before the great legend "POPPA" turned himself in for a ten year sentence ...in warm weather it stays green in the cold it goes black. TT named it the purple gorilla because it often causes asthmatic like symptoms where it feels like a 500lb gorrila is sittin on your chest making it hard to breath plus i dont think the name purple haze/purple erkle/purple power/ 1983 gdp/lavender sounds to cool plus it is too long and wouldnt fit on a prescription bottle

Any truth to this??? It's the earliest flowering plant in my outdoor garden...almost 4 weeks in and its already purple....wanted some more info if you have grown her feel feel to.drop some info cause I want to try her indoors thanks!
No info on her my friend but please tell me you took some cuts and have a camera!!

F

FromGROtoFLO

I am running this strain now, took me months to locate now I have several mothers. Huge, chunky, dark buds make this plant a HEAVY yield without the space issue. About a 7-8 week finisher but I've heard their is a very small window when harvesting to capitalize on her full potential.

Top Bottom