anyone have reef's room's specifications? Looking to follow my mentor's ways...

• Thread starter buffbuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
buffbuds

buffbuds

Just what i said, I want to make a reef approved grow system, and just need the specs. I know a long time ago he had posted contact info for someone in canada who had those specs, and had built reef's system, just gotta find him, or something! The Willie Nelson I'm growing now is phenomenal, probably gonna do more, just need some assistance :-) thanks in advance.

L

Lost

You may also want to check out how the light spacing is done with MPB's. Its similar from what I remember and probablly a little more advanced. Good luck on your new system build :)

buffbuds

buffbuds

WORD. This is awesome. To boot, I'll be putting all progress up here. Now just patiently. Awaiting a reply :-) This is fun though, like christmas morning, only I have no idea when it'll come. I just started a bunch of NL cuts, that and Willie Nelson will be filling out my system, hoping to do 8K wattswith 15 plants, or 16K watts with 27 plants

buffbuds

buffbuds

For others interested, here is what I've found, through searching this forum, Chad at MMJ Canada can help with these things. I am giving him a call now, his number was posted by Reeferman as 250-813-3000 here's to hoping!

Top Bottom