Anyone have run Original NYC Diesel - 1991 ChemDawg X TresDawg ??

• Thread starter TheCoolestMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey farmerz!

As the title said, Anyone here have run Original NYC Diesel - 1991 Chemdog X TresDawg ?? Please share some info. peace

oldirtybastard

oldirtybastard

I started 3 beans of the ONYCD.. Found 1 female and 2 males so far.. Havnt been able to flower them yet but im planning on it soon... Also thinking about making some personal F2's as I found a nice male in the bunch... Pretty much all I can say now is they smell pretty chemy when the stems are rubbed... Personaly I cant wait to flower mine and see how they turn out.... Ill get some pics up soon.. ~ODB~

dirk d

dirk d

I popped a total of (7) beans and got 4 females. (3) females are in flower around 30 days or so and the other i popped about 2 weeks after these due to one of the seedlings looking like shit. decided to cull and replant instead of fight with it. So far my (3) females looks great. nice structure, great buds. Haven't spent too much time trying to smell or anything like that but i'm pretty excited for these girls. have clones of all of them veggin right now. will get a 10 week veg and off for the pheno selection. Maybe i'll throw up some shots before i chop and some dried bud shots..idk maybe lol

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Cool peeps I find a grow log on another board, looking like great yielder. cant wait to see more

hotRod

hotRod

hotRod

hotRod

ONYCD
She's at 70 and will be finishing up in the next 10 days

very skunk chem FUNK in taste and smell
also a decent producer

Top Bottom