Anyone Have The Cure For The Paste You Get At The Back Of Your Throat?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

This I could def go without. You can't swallow it and its almost impossible to get it to spit out. I'm sure i'm not the only that has to deal with it. Gaging in the morning.
Anyone else get this or have a fix for it?

S

SaltSpring

Is this a reall post? I must be missing something (or maybe not), anyhow have a happy Holliday and hope the paste in your throat issue goes away.

SP

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

Maybe , maybe not. i seam to get that mostly when i smoke pot . So eat more smoke less . still get cotton throat though .lol.
smoking causes mass flem in me that holds over till wake up time. smoking to close to bedtime especially with a peanut butter back doesnt help .lol. have to try to dig it out with finger in morning. Foods that are bad for me make flem too and cause that .. I dont do cow milk ! i dont try to breakdown with coffee , i dont drink it. Or dislove with tea before bedtime hoping the dope has a short leg ,lol. Naw , fuck that. In a pinch if i had to though id use soemthign hot..
Lets see what helps me ?
dont smoke to late
Dont gorge on sticky shit while smoking and cotton mouth before bedtime. i dont mind waking wiht pepper hash cottonmouth though. lol.
Now for something i actually do
drink half a coffee cup of silver before bed ot break down flem if i have too.. Clears out throat pretty good . Takes about 20 minutes or so. Helps especially if you have swallowing problems.
oh man , i got a funny.
one time i got up and was awoke because my throat got blocked. So i raise up trying to hock it up. Its a no go. I tried evrything . I couldnt even lean back my head at all or clog .so im freakin out trying to dig it out with my fingers. so i got my hand down my throat trying to grab with 3 fingers or two. I forget .lol. But it would keep slipping outtta my fingers . Would not dislodge no matter how hard i pulled it. So i tell my wife if feels like an organ and off we go to the clinic. seams my uvala swelled up. Im sensitive and was reall juts getting over hella sickness making me super sensitive to oil and thier products. The day before i worked around car oil fater nto being around it for a decade. So i was trying to pull my uvala out. Having bad nerve damage to wear i cant feel soemhtings dont help. lol. I used to get this when i came down off speed after days only doing p2p or meth based dope. Now i see why it never came up .jeeze. lol. Anyway ,They gave me a script for an antibiotic which i threw away and just drank a coffee cup of silver and almost immediatly it started getting better. Colloidal silver cant break down organs or whatever it seams. darno.:)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
This I could def go without. You can't swallow it and its almost impossible to get it to spit out. I'm sure i'm not the only that has to deal with it. Gaging in the morning.
Maybe get a bong with an ice catcher.

odirt

odirt

I would say maybe post nasal drip? It can occur without you evening realizing it until it's in the back of ya throat. I wake every morning hacking up w/e drip back during the night. Gross my wife hates it lol

B

bens lab

sounds like post nasal drip, make sure you clean your tongue and mouth out well, as it makes the breath smell bad.

mandalaman

mandalaman

So I deal with this as well. It's really annoying. Like a perpetual flem film. In my research it seems despite it feeling distinctly like it originates in your throat/sinus area, it can frequently be caused from gastro problems. I have an appointment with a GI next month for this very issue.

Good luck! :)

Top Bottom